• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Dayton MVPA Convention Swap, Bringing

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ill be going to cincinatti pretty soon with an empty pickup truck if someone needs something taken down there...

On my way back ill have an empty 20ft trailer.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will be outside space P99, P100 and P101. Anybody else going?

Last edited:

Whitey

I'll be there with my pops "Old Bill". Will have cash in hand. I'm looking for the trailer plug recepticle for my M1009. Also potentially looking for radios. I'll only buy those if they are funcional or maybe non-working if the price in right. I'll keep a lookout if anyone is looking for anything in particular.

Silverback

I will be there as well, outside in spots 81, 82, 118 and 119 if my memory is working, weapons racks, wooden crates, pelican cases, mil surplus. My buddy usually has inert ordnance, medical stuff and some really oddball surplus. Look forward to meeting a bunch of you. Dan.

67Beast

I'll be there from Tues through Sun. I will not have any spaces, but will have two of my vehicles on display inside for judging. I'm bring my M-715 and M-37 for display. I'll be wandering around with cash in my pockets looking for good deals and any items that strike my fancy. I'll write down the spaces of members here so that I can make sure to stop in and see what you got and chat. Also if anyone is looking for any decals or sets, let me know and I'll make them and deliver them to you at the show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks