• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Fall Haspin Run pic/video thread

Sevin7

Monkey, your mishap is at the end of my video

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B8U6O_Iqxk[/media]

It looks like Dad already pulled the CUCV partially out of that pond when the video started rolling. I'm sure he was in there deeper than the video makes it seem.

augiedoggy

I wise some one had gotten pictures of Saturday nights Jeep Cherokee recovery that sparky did. My strap idea worked better then even I thought.
Nick, I tried to take pics but they didn't turn out. That was a great idea you had to get them out. The little jeep had no choice but to follow sparky on back.
Might have converted more offroaders to MVers!

indy4x4fab

Banned
Nick, I tried to take pics but they didn't turn out. That was a great idea you had to get them out. The little jeep had no choice but to follow sparky on back.
Might have converted more offroaders to MVers!
Thanks augiedoggy, I have a fair amount of rigging expediencies, from time to time it comes in handy.

Last edited:

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am out of town until Friday, I will post pic's when I get home. My sister's name is Sandy and she had a great time. I think she took over 400 pic's for us.

augiedoggy

Thanks for posting the pics DJones !! had a great time there. It was nice to meet you and everyone. Thanks again to Sandy for taking lots of pics!
I'll look forward to seeing you again next year!

:beer:

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Augie, Sandy and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. I will continue to slowly load the rest of the pic's so keep checking the thread, I still have about 60 more pictures that I'm going to load.

Thanks to all that attended,
Dave

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Augie, Sandy and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. I will continue to slowly load the rest of the pic's so keep checking the thread, I still have about 60 more pictures that I'm going to load.

Thanks to all that attended,
Dave

Your "timing out" problem might be overcome if you click th little "Keep Me Signed In" box when you sign in. I did for me.

John