• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Fall Haspin Run pic/video thread

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vondy I think I know where you are talking about and I will look thru the pic's to see if I can find them. I think the shots were taken after we cleared the top because she was riding in the back of my truck at that time. I have told Sandy that everyone is enjoying her pictures.

ok post #30,the 3rd picture is my truck stuck on the top of the hill.the funny thing is nick got it stuck as he was turning the truck around to just back it in,also no one else was moving there trucks.when nick called to sparky that he was stuck and we all saw what he did it was so funny because we were just at the campsite.i love seeing all the pictures from the weekend cant wait till next year for more fun and many more people.

augiedoggy

Hello fellow haspin attendees, after reading Ga. rally threads about military radio communications(very jealous!); I was thinking maybe we could go low tech and use the
frs or gmrs low cost radios to stay in touch. It seems that what happens is the trail ride gets split up or a few take a less beaten path that others don't
want to risk their trucks on. So, they head back to camp; breaking up the party. I realize the trucks are noisey but maybe using earmuffs with an earpiece to the radio its doable?
Has this been tried before? Any thoughts or insight would be greatly apprieciated.

hey augie,i think nick has thought about that before and i think he is buying something like that from Doc im not sure but you should PM him about it.thanks again for letting me ride with you i had tons of fun.:D

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dan, sounds interesting. I have a CB in my truck, but it doesn't help much if nobody else has one. Maybe the radios you mentioned may work out better for Haspin. :)

Jerry

212sparky

second batch

Attachments

212sparky

batch 3

Attachments