• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

phil2968

Well that big hunk of green iron (5 ton trans) for Doghead just got loaded in the truck, along with a 2.5 trans for my brother. Thanks to one of the mechanics at work for bringing his service truck/w crane by and setting them in the bed. It rained on us some but not to bad. Now to load the rest of the stuff. Leaving at 0500 for Wildwood to join the Florida convoy.

3dAngus

Hooked up my M-105A2 trailer today for the trip down Thursday and the air brake diaphragm is busted. Anybody got one?

Also need a spare wheel for the M-105, with tire would be a bonus. Not having any big trucks other than Unimogs I am dummy about these wheels. Are these multi-piece trailer wheels same as deuce, etc?

Thanks,

Bob/tennmogger
Yes, I have most all the M105 parts, including two new tires and rims. On the diaphragm, I would just change out the whole thing. About $35. Look me up at the rally if interested.

edit: Oops, Gimpy has the air diaphram. I didn't read far enough.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, I have most all the M105 parts, including two new tires and rims. On the diaphragm, I would just change out the whole thing. About $35. Look me up at the rally if interested.

edit: Oops, Gimpy has the air diaphram. I didn't read far enough.
Dell, please bring yours(pls), it would save me time.

Jimma

Someone had sent me a message about a turn signal control box, that mounts on the inside of the fender of the deuce. Anyway, I think I need one becuase my turn signals are not working. Is anyone brining a working one to sell?

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its still raining this morning........ Hard to fold tents sections up in the rain!

Clint just pick up the signs and banners so he is on his way!

Hope the weather will give us a little brake in the weather today so we can get loaded.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone had sent me a message about a turn signal control box, that mounts on the inside of the fender of the deuce. Anyway, I think I need one because my turn signals are not working. Is anyone bringing a working one to sell?
I have a spare I can part with, won't be going to the Rally, but shipping will be reasonable. Like the one pictured in Gimpy's link. PM me ...

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doghead, got 2 bumpers for you to choose from. Also threw on a nice straight deuce bumper for anyone interested.

3dAngus

I think JImma might want to talk to you about the deuce bumper.
I just alerted him you might have one, REAL CHEAP. :razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks