• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Holy Geeze. Wow PB I thought you weren't gonna break that out again after dancing around the camp fire dressed like that in front of the women and kids.

OOOOHHHHHH the horror. I now have PTSD from that.

OOOOHHHHHH the horror, the horror.

LOL

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
:funny:
Holy Geeze. Wow PB I thought you weren't gonna break that out again after dancing around the camp fire dressed like that in front of the women and kids.

OOOOHHHHHH the horror. I now have PTSD from that.

OOOOHHHHHH the horror, the horror.

LOL
:funny:

Heavysteven

Looking foward to this event next year. I got some really nice stuff.

**Joke**
What do I have to do to get a SS ally T-shirt in xxl? Camp out the night before, becuase those things went quick.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looking foward to this event next year. I got some really nice stuff.
What do I have to do to get a SS ally T-shirt in xxl? Camp out the night before, becuase those things went quick.
That was my fault Heavy, not the organizers. I'll try to do better this year if asked to do the T-shirtsaua

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That was my fault Heavy, not the organizers. I'll try to do better this year if asked to do the T-shirtsaua
It most certainly was NOT your fault-you stepped up to the plate and offered to create shirts for the rally that I did not have the time or desire to make.

Had you not stepped up, no one would have gotten a shirt.

We all thank you my friend.

:beer:

Heavysteven

Papabear, Sorry if my post sounds to serious. I was joking the fact that I am an xxl did not help and i did not show up till Saturday. I only have my self to blame.

I appiecaite the fact you took the time to make them and dont blame your self becuase so many poeple showed up before me.

Sorry,
Steven

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papabear, Sorry if my post sounds to serious. I was joking the fact that I am an xxl did not help and i did not show up till Saturday. I only have my self to blame.
I appiecaite the fact you touch the time to make them and dont blame your self becuase so many poeple showed up before me.
Sorry,
Steven

No problem at all my brother. Truthfully I think nearly EVERYONE (except the women) needed at least 2X..
I didn't know we were all so bigrofl

We'll fix it[thumbzup]

zout

if none of you made it to the back 40 - on the downside of manure palace
you would have seen PB with chained Chinese men feeding them a bowl of rice a day to make the tee shirts at the last minute.

None of them were bigger than a small - so to make a XXX was a waste of material.:roll:

If your tee shirt smells a little funny - where do you think the BROWN came from and a lack of horse patties after the rally !!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

zout

was not as bad a using the brown flat patties from the horses to refine the cherry juice rofl

of course it gave the coffee a special flavoring everyone was fond of rofl

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
was not as bad a using the brown flat patties from the horses to refine the cherry juice rofl

of course it gave the coffee a special flavoring everyone was fond of rofl

Awe man, I thought it was just Decaf

67_C-30

I'm planning on making it this year. Our house in May, so I missed that last one, but lord willing, I'll be there this year. I love looking at real miltary trucks!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. I hope to be able to keep improving the rally every year.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm not fooling around. I just reserved my cabin for this years rally. As usual I will be staying in Mallards Nest I. This will be the 4th year in a row that we have had the same cabin. It looked 3 years older this past year when we were there but I think it's one of the best locations in the place.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Last years rally was the best ever......this year is going to eclipse that for sure.
This event is the highlight of my MV year.
We are going to try to have something special this year from the kitchen.
I have been breeding a bigger and more meaty possum.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks