• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwcurtice

BUMP

I'm making a list, and checking it twice, so if you want a shirt reserved post your want here.

I'm approaching the break even point and if I hit that with confirmed sales I may can drop the price a few bucks.
WM, put me down for one XL, but don't forget shipping, because flying to GA is out of the question...

Edit: Short sleeve please....

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

BUMP

I'm making a list, and checking it twice, so if you want a shirt reserved post your want here.

I'm approaching the break even point and if I hit that with confirmed sales I may can drop the price a few bucks.
3 extra large short sleeve any color thank you sir and I look forward to seeing you at the rally

sandcobra164

Richard, I'll take 2 XXL and 1 XL, and 2 very small if you're doing those for my boys, short sleeve if possible. I'll be there on Wednesday when CAMO's advon party rolls in.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you don't have mine, I need 1 XXL, I seem to have grown a tad since I retired

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good work Soldier! :beer:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great Job on the shirts! I wish they had a 5XL for us over sized guys! But the medium shirt for my wife and the small for my son will have to do!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, didn't think you were taking reservations on these. I would like 2 XL long sleeves and 2 XL short sleeves pleeze.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Kenny...not so much reservations but trying to make an informed decsion as to how many to order. I am sitting on 250 total so I am hoping I don't have to eat a bunch of them.
The are American made and look to be good quality.
I think we had well over 200 folks there last year and it looks like we will top that this year so I am hoping I have enough. If you are on the list you are assured one up till Saturday night.....if listed shirts have not been claimed by then they go on the block.

ralbelt

In the mess tent one night Clinto said that there could be 300 to 400 attendees at the rally. At the rate these shirts are selling WM might need a few thousand.

Getting a head count on shirts is a must.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
In the mess tent one night Clinto said that there could be 300 to 400 attendees at the rally. At the rate these shirts are selling WM might need a few thousand.

Getting a head count on shirts is a must.
We've never bothered to try and get an accurate headcount because:

A. Without a gate attendant or some kind of wristbands, it would be impossible.
B. Unnecessary except for purposes of knowing how much food to buy and marketing the rally.

The food guys (Wreckerman & SCSG-G4) have done a phenomenal job at guessing how much raw materials to purchase, so their guesses have been sufficient.

Since we've never even attempted to get a headcount (this is why we've always rated the rally's growth in terms of vehicle attendance vs. people), my guess at past year's headcounts have always been very conservative.

This year, with Carnac and the rest of the gate attendants, we will be able to have hyper accurate data collection, so we can plan next year's rally much better. This year we'll know how many were there and when they arrived, so I can graph all that information and plan accordingly.

This will also give the gate attendants the opportunity to brief attendees as they arrive, so they will be more knowledgeable about where to park, when we are trail riding, eating, when the dancing girls begin their act, etc.

I do believe this year will see strong growth, I believe we will see vehicle attendance up from 2010 levels of 75 to 85-100 in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks