• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a medium long sleeve available I need to get that if I didn't already request long sleeve in my previous order of one SMALL and one MEDIUM. If you do have LS in Medium change my Medium to that!

Thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard,

Earlier I requested a XXL. I am going to send the money to the GA Rally with Gimpy since I cannot make it this year. Thanks for doing this for everybody, I hope you sell out.

phil2968

Richard, back on post #104 I ordered 2 xxl, I would like to add 2 xl for my brother Rbeasley66 on here. He is busy trying to get his deuce ready for the Lake Mirror Classic here in Lakeland and does not have the time to post. He will be at the rally.
Thanks for your efforts in this project!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Bump

I have 45 tan shirts and two of the long sleeve grey shirts left in various sizes (mostly medium and large).

If you want shirts PM me.......if you buy more than one I'll do some discounting.

Thanks to all who supported me and the rally by purchasing them.

If i do them next year I hope they will be even better.

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shirts made my wife look even more beautiful than she already is! They were worth every penny!

Great job on the shirts!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am closing the relevant threads for the 2011 event so as not to create confusion with new members, but I am leaving this one open so WM can hopefully sell his remaining shirts.

Please let me know when they are sold out so I can close the thread.

Thanks

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey WM got any shirts left in XXL's ? I would like one in XXL. How much $?
My big mistake was not ordering more XXL's and cutting back on the large and medium.

I sold out of the larger sizes. I have one or two XXL's in short sleeve, the rest are large and medium.

I have two of the long sleeves in large or med ( I forget).

Sorry GE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks