• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Mid Ohio show

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep yourselves hydrated...

Yeah, if you get DEHYDRATED you'll be just like an MRE.... chaulky, tasteless, but "ready to eat" - Therefore, watch out for any ZOMBIES !

As for the HEAT.... 110F is just a walk in the park!
We're on our 20th consecutive day at or above 100F here.
Just a few more HOT days, and we'll break the standing record for the total number of 110 degree days in a single year... at this rate, we'll break the record on Tuesday and we still have HOT AUGUST to add to the year's total!!!

Enjoy your event.... Hydrate, Sun Block, long sleeves/pants yet light-weight/light-colored clothing, and Boonie Hat will help.

Last edited:

B3.3T

I have been in the "Events" game a long time and learned back in 1976, statistically, the 3rd weekend in July is the dryest in Ohio, hence the Dayton Air Show, Mid-Ohio Vintage Bike Week, NHRA Columbus, but also the HOTTEST. Every year!

cjcottrill

I got stuck at work last night until after 10:00, then had to go back in this morning. Needless to say I missed the show, maybe the Dayton show will work out better.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this on the way to the show. It looks like the ultra rare XMcamperA2.
It's painted similar to 383 green.

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is camping elsewhere in the US at an event over the weekend.
I spent some afternoon time in a pool every day!

Attachments

Rainman

Hey 319,
Thanks for posting the picture of my recent acquisition, the M762 flat bed trailer. Had it delivered to me at the Mid-Ohio all the way from Macon, Ga. It's new mission is to be used as a caisson trailer for NE Ohio military honors funerals. Plans for the restoration are coming together along with a few minor mods needed.
Rainman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks