• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 MTA Swapmeet Dates

Srjeeper

The dates for the 2011 MTA Show & Swapmeet will be April 16th. & 17th. 2011. :jumpin:

I know it's early, but this is one event 'nobody' should miss. [thumbzup]

Now ya can't say ya didn't know about it in plenty of time. :rolleyes:

:driver:

FormerNewMVGuy

Its gettin closer ! I cant wait, were having a meeting with the fairgrounds tomorrow to go over last minute details...I guess we are about 5 weeks out, I hope to see ya,all there :cool:

And dont forget about "Cell Phones for Soldiers" please bring all your old or broken cell phones, each phone equals a 60 minute phone card so our men and women in harms way can call home!
Thank You

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OK, thanks

Deuce cab hard top new
M939 5 ton hard top new
Winch w/o cable
Winch w cable, w/ PTO, Lever, PTO shaft
jacks
pamphlet, tool, and BII bags
MKT MBU (not sure what version but I have some kind of conversion kit) and the 2watt inverter
grounding rods
field tables
field desks
tool kits
various plastic boxes
various small vehicle parts
long engineer tool boxes (look like super long foot lockers)
windshield frames for deuce and M939 5 ton they come in 2 part
glass for 5 ton
windshield with frame complete with electric wiper.
Jeep MB jacks around 6 with handle
M151 jacks not sure how many yet with handle
M715 jack only 1 with handle
poineer tools in HMMWV racks (tools are US made and most I have are new)
maps
parts cabinets
GP small
M66 ring mount new with used legs
vic1 and vic 3 amps and crew boxes
12 series antennae
AS3916 antennae
litters
Not sure what else.

Last edited:

FormerNewMVGuy

OK, thanks

Deuce cab hard top new
M939 5 ton hard top new
Winch w/o cable
Winch w cable, w/ PTO, Lever, PTO shaft
jacks
pamphlet, tool, and BII bags
MKT MBU (not sure what version but I have some kind of conversion kit) and the 2watt inverter
grounding rods
field tables
field desks
tool kits
various plastic boxes
various small vehicle parts
long engineer tool boxes (look like super long foot lockers)
windshield frames for deuce and M939 5 ton they come in 2 part
glass for 5 ton
windshield with frame complete with electric wiper.
Jeep MB jacks around 6 with handle
M151 jacks not sure how many yet with handle
M715 jack only 1 with handle
poineer tool kits
maps
parts cabinets
GP small
M66 ring mount new with used legs
vic1 and vic 3 amps and crew boxes
12 series antennae
AS3916 antennae
litters
Not sure what else.
Cant wait to look through it and spend all my money...

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just bring your cousins, friends, sister from a previous marriage who is single and likes old men who are dumpy looking and too many miles on their bodies but still like to think they're 20. I'll be the one with my tongue on the ground and incapable of taking my ole fart eyes off of her. LOL

emr

Well CARNAC I have a request ... Would u have a 939 a1 or a2 spare tire rack ? I did the 1400s and have not had the chance to find the larger upgraded spare tire rack and boom, have the upgraded chain though.... if so i would like one.... Thanks...

Oh YES the forklift will be there early thursday, and Newmvguy aka Scott or I will unload and load as usual ... we also will stay until the end so anyone that needs us will be helped out... It looks to be a bit bigger this year, we have expanded parking, COchair Scott in the Display department made the awesome call on getting the display guys and vendors in there own gate, to explain.... your own gate is the same gate as last year, the public is entering in another gate , Very Very Nice Job Scott, :) anyone wanting to bring antique tractors or even interesting engines !!...or construction equipment or .....jeeps, built up, stock or antique, there will be the Jeep club again this year and we would like to offer all with jeeps to show em off, Jeeps rule :) .... or antique dodges are sure welcome and will not be alone... !!!!!!BUT for sure something U will never see at the MTA shows are " cars " yuck....:) all registration is free.... come early the only way to get into the show free and early is to display or work it, and for sure anyone wanting to say " hey need any help? will be put to work and be part of the team.... :) welll srjeeper, I will say it first, i have been doing the awards since the beginning, and I blew it big time last year, oh well, they are done correctly finally this year, and we will have this years done ahead of time , we wanted names on them in the past, but we had to make em generic, they are very nice, but the names were/are more work than I was able to handle this year, most people dont put a street, or maybe a town , or maybe a phone number, and then the judges write the name wrong, and then the printer makes the M35A2s M35Azs and u see I am a little crazy to start, and handled it all till this year, so sorry for those who are going to get theres at the show from last year, the benefit is this years are done even before last years have been straightened out, sooooo, whew thanks for those who know me and understand, 9 years I had it, last year was like crazy,.... oh well thanks.....Randy the other half of the display team....

Last edited:

Srjeeper

Not to worry Randy, I've heard 'not everybody's perfect'.

I wouldn't know this from personal experience, so I'll have to take their word on it. :roll:

Not even 'You' could make me miss the MTA show.....rofl

See everybody that's anybody there..:driver:

emr

Thanks Srjeeper :) I think, just kiddin... I think the show is great because everbody maters, and its just the greatest hobby on earth, so its a hard one to screw up, But hey look whos talkin. :) I think I am speaking for Scott and me when i say we have the BEST EVER Show Chair person,"" Fran""" She is the glue that holds us all together, if anyone gets the chance say thanks to her, She deserves it...

And with jatonka, srjeeper , carnac , and vinnies bringing the girls :) and already chiming in who could want more,, ....Well we will miss the M1A1 :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks