• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Uwharrie dates are set

wb1895

It is a rally, or "get together" for us MV guys to sit around and tell a bunch of lies to each other.

Oh yeah.... there is trail riding, food, fun, and probably a few frosty malt beverages as well.

PLEASE feel free to come and join the festivities, and Welcome to SS.

CJ9/Granny

Way to go, Neil... just added the date to my R&R calendar... looking forward to sitting around the big fire again, and swapping some more "true & factual" stories. Anything I/we can do to assist you... let us know. :beer:

D&D

bansil

I am hoping to make this,to meet some folks and check out the rides.
Trail riding was mentioned?.....wolfs den ,falls dam....what other trails? Just curious.
I know that a duece can do daniel(hope that incedent doesn't happen again).

Will there be folks at arrowhead or just group camp?

Also.(putting angel halo one) is there a chance that there will be open seats?

Thanks in advice,you all sound like a great group of folks.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks