• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

wsucougarx

Ahh, just put Brad to work. It'll be a perfect spot for him. He'll get a chance to tell everyone a story before he gives everyone their burgers...LOL!!!!!!! Hear me now?

rolling18

I may be destined to civy vehicle if I can figure out a few things on my truck. Cylinder #2 is getting way to hot, its turning the manifold white and oxidizing it. And my **** brake lights wont shut off.
hey Josh,
could you make a point of meeting with me?

im Marc ill have the truck in my avitar With the cargo cover on:)

64c30

Harold it is the same place. Not sure what the exit number is. It's the same exit as if you were headed to Cabelas. Probably just google for the address and plug it into your gps. Of you get there early zy probably be there already....sleeping in his truck

Exit 111

goodguyzy

at napavine at the moment, I think ill meet up with those guys at exit 82. left medford yesterday at 1900, drove till 0300 back up and out 0700

AaronW

Wayne and I had a great time at the rally. Good to see everybody.

Many thanks to Scott, Stewart, Zy, and anyone else that cooked and brought food/drink!

I'm sure Dan will have pics up soon.

Kurt, I hope you get what you seek!

'Til next time........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks