• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

wsucougarx

Had an outstanding time. It was good to see everyone again. It was also good to see the new faces. Sorry I had to cut it short this time. Had to go and watch my son kick some bubbles at the YMCA Swim Meet. Many thanks to Aaron/Wayne, Zy, and Brad for the gear. Thanks for the use of your muscles Josh! I don't think I could've gotten those blasted bolts off. I was able to hammer than bent flange into place so I looks like I reuse that lubrication pipe afterall.

srodocker

i had a great time pics to come soon...

sooooo
who got what?

I scored a convoy sign set, a deuce frame for a trailer. and a full fuel tank setup which im SO EXCITED About thanks zy!

wsucougarx

I scored:
-Field Desk
-3 large ammo cans
-2 NOS Fuel Cans (not for me, but for a friend at work)
-Whistler Turbo
-Radiator
-Windshield
-Sunburn
-Dust over EVERYTHING!

srodocker

nice scores guys!

yea danny almost bought a m923! hahaha

heres the start of some pics...

Attachments

srodocker

more

Attachments

srodocker

more pt 3

Attachments

srodocker

look at the Canadian...

Attachments

srodocker

last of em!

brad had tons of fun. he love sit when people come over!

love seeing all the trucks again and now for some sleep!

Attachments

rolling18

It was really GREAT to meet you all!!
thanks for organizing this get together! what a great 1st rally! I learned allot and thanks for great food, and of course the host for letting us roam his property!! heres the first batch of pictures Heres some of the faces behind the Mo'sheenz!!

Attachments

Amer-team

Thanks to Scott, Stewart, and Zy for the treats yesterday. Thanks to Brad for being able to look as someone else's cool toys and not having to bring them home. am looking forward to the next away mission.

hwcurtice

Was fun. Was dusty. Good food. Fun people.

Ended up with less gas and the same amount of cash as I started with. The only thing I saw that I really needed, I couldn't pry away from Brad.

No, not either of his Cobras. Yes, there's two there. Scott only got a picture of the red one.

goodguyzy

some fun facts: with some extra time on my hands waiting till monday for a pick up at fort lewis I researched what my bumper unit markings are on the A3 I picked up at Nellis. 709 TC? 709th transportation company. Army reserve located where? Tacoma, Washington. It came with a new soft top and was wondering why the label was from fort lewis. I guess it was shipped all the way down and now Its back. Why it didn't go to fort lewis G/L who knows.

srodocker

heheh yes. one of those cobras will be mine!

and that sucks medic massive brain fart hahaha

yea i walked away with less cash but for projects i really needed.

soo mike what did you horde away?!?!?!