• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

Little Red

So whats the status on the M45 in the Tri-Cities?

Anyone?
SS member quarks offered to buy it from me. I think this will be the best option for me financially, but once again I appreciate all the recovery help being offered. And also I still want to be Deuce owner at some point, so when I can better afford one, I am sure that I will buy one.

Even though this purchase did not go as planned, I did learn a lot and will be much better prepared for a future purchase now.

s1036s

ttt

Jane- good luck with your recovery, hope all goes well.
Stuart- Take it easy on her, and thanks for postin a pic of my truck on your very nice trailer. You and Jane are GREAT people. Thanks again

I had not looked at this thread for awhile, and makes me wish I had more time to get my truck going. I called on that deuce in tricities, but did not have the time and money to jump on it. Heck I cant even get time to put mine together.

Anyway quarks, I sent you a PM.
To all the NW members, one day we will meet, and all of you have proven to be very reliable for other members.

Reo- hello again, hope you havent wore those tires out. Oh and you have a PM as well.

Stalwart

Jane- good luck with your recovery, hope all goes well.
Stuart- Take it easy on her, and thanks for postin a pic of my truck on your very nice trailer. You and Jane are GREAT people. Thanks again
Thanks Dave, it was our pleasure helping out and you were VERY kind yourself, helping us safely crane our crap out of the 2nd floor of the garage! I'm sure you're swamped with work and your continued great efforts on your house, you had done an amazingly good job on it when we were last there.

Regarding your M35, just tackle one small thing at a time, you'll get through it. Bite sized pieces keep the frustration level down to managable levels. The rest of us aren't going anywhere, if you need some help, I'm sure plenty of us would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Jane is healing great but her only remaing major issue is her white cell count, if that comes under control, I could bring her home tomorrow. :beer: Without her :lost: She's the definition of the "better half".

hwcurtice

SS member quarks offered to buy it from me. I think this will be the best option for me financially, but once again I appreciate all the recovery help being offered. And also I still want to be Deuce owner at some point, so when I can better afford one, I am sure that I will buy one.

Even though this purchase did not go as planned, I did learn a lot and will be much better prepared for a future purchase now.
So, quarkz, lets us know how the rescue/recovery works out.

Question, a deuce bed will fit on one of these right? The m45 just means it had a different bed set up from the m35, correct? Besides the special lifting parts, which in general, we aren't really that worried about.

AN/ARC186

Stuart,

Glad to hear things are looking better, if you need anything, let us know.

Little Red,

You'll find another truck, you'll have to, once the sickness sets in nothing else will ease the symptoms.........

Firehound

Stuart,

Glad to hear things are looking better, if you need anything, let us know.

Little Red,

You'll find another truck, you'll have to, once the sickness sets in nothing else will ease the symptoms.........
There is no cure!!!! All I have is an M101 A2.5 trailer, and I NEED a duce to tow it....

cleb

srodocker: I am the original owner of that XM211. I went with REO yesterday to take a look at it. I'm traveling the next few days, but will post more info and pictures when I get time. If you want, PM me your phone number, and I can call you with more info.

c

Stalwart

So, it's Dave's fault (Reo) that we haven't seen the pictures. I'm interested to see if it does have the manual transmission or not.

nopics

cleb

Stalwart: Original automatic with the REB shift kit (by Memphis I believe?). Mostly original truck, with a M35 bed, and civy turn signals.

Stalwart

You could not GIVE me a Memphis rebuild, I would not take the time to even install one! I do mine on a 4 post truck lift with a telescoping tranny jack and it's still not worth the effort. I'd buy their parts but their rebuilds are done by untrained monkeys, IMAO.

Attachments

hwcurtice

You could not GIVE me a Memphis rebuild, I would not take the time to even install one! I do mine on a 4 post truck lift with a telescoping tranny jack and it's still not worth the effort. I'd buy their parts but their rebuilds are done by untrained monkeys, IMAO.

::drool::

Nice shop.

Can I come over and play sometime?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks