• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

Firehound

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to sell off my M101. I'd rather it go to someone here, so please help me out!!

I've got it on CL, and I'm trying to set up an add here, but I don't see an option to make a new listing?

Firehound

I know, but I'm in a bad bind right now... I DONT wanna sell it, but power and water are more essential...
I'm applying for a contractor job in the 'stan. If i do that, my wife told me I can get myself a duce when I get home as a welcome home present!!

hwcurtice

I think you need to drop the pictures of the other rig towing the m101a1 or m105.

Other than that, they aren't saying why they keep flagging you, are they? It the only place your posting it, right? I didn't see where it was.

I'll bet others that are asking for more are flagging yours. They have way more into theirs, which is why. Yours is way below what people are asking for. I know I'm into mine about $1200, give or take $50. If I was to sell mine for less, well, it would not be a pretty sight...

And I only paid GL a little over $400 for it. Things just keep adding up.... These aren't the cheapo trailers from the side of the road...

hwcurtice

LED Tail lights: $100
Hitch: Right now, hardware about $400+, hitch plates (2), pintles (3), electrical.
Bows and cover: $250
Title & registration, Including GL SF-97 $150
Temp lights to tow it home: $15
Cost to get temp lights fixed to work correctly: $100

It all adds up

And I'm not even done yet. Need to do some work to lower the trailer so its more level to my truck. This will include lower profile tires, labor to put the axle on top of the springs.

Then, I'll prep & paint it to get rid of the rust.

I haven't even checked to see if the brakes work!

Olywadan

Does anyone know the guy who brought his two grandkids to the mini rally at brads? Is he on here? I was going to buy a boarding ladder from him but lost his contact info. Any help is appreciated.

Firehound

Does anyone know the guy who runs the welding shop on Mt. Hwy in Graham? He's always got an MV out front, and earlier this week it looked like he had a new M35