• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 4

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cincinnati area Veterans' Day Parade, Sunday, NOV 4, 2012

Attention: Calling all MV owners and enthusiasts;

The Hamilton County (OHIO)Veterans' Day Parade will take place on:
Sunday, November 4th, 2012 in North College Hill, OH (This is the north side of Cincinnati -presumably around the Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway and Hamilton Ave area).

The parade starts at 2pm. However, as usual, I anticipate a large group of big trucks. Therefore, I will try to arrive at the start line an hour or two early. If not, we will get split up or pushed to the back. Feel free to come early also, we can easily kill and hour or so with B.S. stories.

I do not know the parade start point or route yet. We will receive this info after I register the group.

If you would like to attend, please respond here or send me a pm. I would like to get an estimate to the parade organizer so he can plan for our group.

Thank you,

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gee, maybe I'll have a running and licensed truck by then........... :-(

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I don't have a "legal" truck by then can I tow my freshly painted M101A2?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still trying to get the paperwork done for the 813 so I would have a truck to drive.......

bugwugger

Just found this post ! I commented on the 2011 post just a bit ago. Any room Jeff? Would like to bring the m35 and my new 923. Will be at Bubbafest the night before representing MV's, sounds like a 200gal wvo weekend.

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The parade is this Sunday ! November 4th. North College Hill area near the corner of Hamilton Avenue and W. Galbraith Road

The parade organizer wants us there no later than 1 pm (parade rolls at 2pm). I will actually try to get there at 12:30 so I can stake it out. Better to be early, as it always get congested.

I have not been on this route before. As most of you know, the parade moves to different suburbs around the city each year. Please take a look at the info below, but be on the lookout for adjustments to the route while approaching the area.

Here is a link to google maps. It should show the Assembly area (meeting place) and the parade route. Maybe.
http://goo.gl/maps/o3Hjt

I will also attach a map picture below as a backup.

Anyone that does not have my cell number - send me a pm and I will get it to you

Attachments

Last edited:

jw4x4

Yes it can. I have participated in this particular parade each year since I bought my 1009. Hope to be in the 932 this year if an axle seal issue can be addressed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I leave now the 813 will be there in time for the parade. I drive slow.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks