• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hooked up with lost in the bush and his guys now and I'll have brand new warner head lights ($30 per) and clear and tented goggles For ($10 per) black out lights and many more great things for sale.

I have one pair of used slave cable ends for sale $25 per or $40 for both.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Are the slave cable ends single or two pin?
Single pin, but I do have a one two pin to single pin adapter that let go of for anther $20. So $60 for both plug ends and one adapter, that's not bad at all, new just one single pin slave cable end is $60 plus shipping.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Jeremyk5 needs a spare tire winch and holder for an m35, if anyone has one let me know, Jeremy doesn't have internet at the moment so he's not able to check his pm's.

Durango_USMC

Just to sum up, my status so far:

Agreed to purchase:
Handheld CB - $20 - Indy4x4fab
Goggles - $20 - Indy4x4fab (one pair tinted, one pair clear)

Wanted:
USGI padded helmet bag
Watter tight cases (pelican, hardigg etc...)
Ammo cans
NATO Jerry can nozzle that doesnt leak with my cans (will have cans on site)
MFC spout
Tools/tooling (air compressor, maybe a welder)
Pole set for camo netting
A line on someone that does a payment plan for MV's....
May have for sale:
NOS Scepter MFC
Green Nato Jerry Can new never filled.

Free:
Some WMO and some Waste Gas to be filtered (not much at all... but its free, not mixed together will need filtered and will need your own container.
Cases of water

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks