• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

guns1977

I am looking for M35A2 bed rails/troop seats, stakes, bows and I prefer a camo bed cover but will consider od. I want to put a cover on the truck and have nothing but a bare bed. PM me what you have. Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boom supports will interchange. The ones for the 5 tons are expandable, the ones for the M108 are not. My M108 came with both but I kept the originals. The expandable ones are much more versatile.

Whiterabbit

****, I don't know what to ask for 'em. LOL!
How's this? Set of 8 for $160 ???? ($20ea)
or $25 each for less than a set of 8??
some out of the bag for $20??

Found a used dizzy for a M151 (I think) Any good offer?
I live on the barter system too.:)

Looking for
TIRES! 235/85/16 set of 5
NATO fuel cans
Misc crap.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, nobody has ever accused me of being a sane person. After all, I'm an green iron addict. Wonder what the Crown Vic would look like in camo...........

rebelqwes87

I am looking for any or all of the data plates for a m35a2 without winch. I'm not looking for new condition just decent, some jackwagon sandblasted all the ones in my truck.

Jimma

I have a set of deuce tail lights, good working condition, a set of like new 9x20 tires on the wheels in excellent condition $200 for the pair, a set of rear mud flaps from a deuce, a fair condition tailgate for an m-37. I will list more when I can find stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks