• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin Fall Rally Head Count

indy4x4fab

Banned
Jeremyk5 have hit a major snag and we are doing our best to get him ready for haspin but he may or may not come out this time. His passenger side head has warped do to the over heating of the engine at the summer rally, we are trying to track down a good used head to put on it time but his funds are running lean for this rally. So everybody keep your fingers crossed and if one of the local mid west members has a good used head for a 6.2 free from the engine please pm me.

CW3Topher

Rob, do you want me to bring cheese, onions, pickles for Saturday night? I need to contribute something to the weekend besides my presence :-?

eagle4g63

Hey CW...........how far out of Columbus are you? I am trying to get a tent floor from another member out to Haspin for me............Sparky thought he might be up there for work but it is looking like he won't be.

CW3Topher

I'm in Dayton, work downtown, live up by Huber Heights. I don't have any trips planned for that way. If anyone from Columbus is heading this way for anything next week, I could meet them and bring it to you at Haspin.

Hey CW...........how far out of Columbus are you? I am trying to get a tent floor from another member out to Haspin for me............Sparky thought he might be up there for work but it is looking like he won't be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks