• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 IOLA WS parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I could not find one of these already started, so here goes.
I have a 16X16 lightweight frame tent w/used canvass that I will use up there, so can't be picked up till Sat eve.
Have brand new in the bags green vinyl window temper 20.5X16 complete with fly, frame and liner. It looks like the one pictured below but just the first 2 sections also it doesn't show the fly or white liner.
2 ton scissor jacks
WWII mountain tent
2 current LEWS tents​

Attachments

Last edited:

kennys@wi.rr.com

I have tent sections like that but no frames. If anyone would be interested in those. We also have a bunch of 5 ton tarps, some fairly new ones too. I also plan on bringing all my left over deuce parts that I will most likely never need again. If there is a specific tarp/cover or part you are looking for please let me know ahead of time.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I am looking for M923 bows or HEMTT bows. I also need a speedometer cable for the 923. If anyone going has any of those or other must have items for the 923 please let me know.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a bunch of M211 and M135 gmc parts.
A 105 trailer
couple 100gpm water pumps
Good 211/135 cabs, doors and sheet metal
Axles, Transfer case, 302 engine
2 Bobber kits
101a1 axle with brakes

PM me and I'll bring what you want.

skinnedknuckles

I'm looking for parts for few of my projects,a complete 5th wheel setup for a 5 ton so I can make my m35a2 into a m275, some Studebaker weasel parts ( sheet metal and instrument panel items ) , m274 mule rims and tires, k-38 communications trailer.
Paul in Janesville, Wis

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Duce seat mods

hendersond If you have a set of the stone guards,(horizontal sheet metal behind the front bumper) I need a set.

I also have 2 sets of the HMMWV to Duce seats left

If anybody needs parts for the M1030B1 military motorcycles let me know what you want and I will bring it

Attachments

Last edited:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure I have good tin on the front bumber. Not sure I want to part with the extra trans with a reb kit. I'll see what I can find. If I could haul it all I would bring the whole truck and a tool box to break it down! Planning on sleeping in the M220 so that reduces my towing capacity.

poof

Dirty Hippie
pick up in Hopkins, MI 49328 bring to IOLA

I could use a pick up in Hopkins, MI 49328 and deliver to Wisconsin Iola..
event
halftrack front bumper and some wheel hubs 12" and shoe box of small parts..
LMK if you can help.
Thanks
this is cross posted in Transportation also..

J.P.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a side window and blackout cover for a M109 or m220 van
Also glass lenses for the interior lights
An aluminum boarding ladder would be nice
and some green, brown, and black paint

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also found a used M35 hard top,
a used M135/211 hardtop,
A 211 complete cab,
If anyone is interested PM me and Only then I will bring it along. I'm running out of room on the trailer!

blue_mongoose

Will be up Friday. Looking for some Mermite Coolers.. Missed out last year. Also if anyone has or knows of a M101 running gear. Dont need the box. just everything under it :)

Thanks
Tim

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
blue_mongoose just checking you want a M101 old school frame with across the tongue hand brakes and 5 hole budd wheels like M37

Riftweaver got your parts

also found a couple sets of Nato slave cables I can bring

I usually set up on K row in the mid40's , it's close to the bath room

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks