• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 MTA of No. Jersey Sussex Show

SteveKuhn

My Friend Ken's Photos

My friend Ken was there Saturday and took some photos. I thought some were particularly artistic. I just got them today because he spent a lot of time post processing for some effects. They are copyrighted so please don't download from here. If you want one, please contact me and I'll have Ken get in touch to get you a copy directly.

Steve

Attachments

SteveKuhn

More of Ken's Photos

Some more . . .

Steve

Attachments

SteveKuhn

And More of Ken's Photos

And some more . . .

Attachments

rickf

CARNAC plays with his lizard? TMI for sure!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
Hopefully I will not be incarcerated in the hospital for next years meet. Sounds and looks like I missed a good one.

Rick

LanceRobson

CARNAC plays with his lizard? TMI for sure!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
Hopefully I will not be incarcerated in the hospital for next years meet. Sounds and looks like I missed a good one.

Rick
Not only was CARNAC playing with his lizard but he was offering to let others play with it too. He did express some regret over not having asked some of the girls from the wedding Saturday PM if they wanted to pet it....

Lance

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My lizard needed warmth and petting. Too many days away from home and I was lonely. It was timely for me to find my lizard. It was near frozen hanging out on the floor.

Oh and Randy wasn't the only one that peeked at my lizard.

LanceRobson

I thought it was kind of cute the way he had the Himalayan Death Grip on your shirt under your fleece coat. He likely didn't care where he was as long as he was warm. Heck, Ive been that way a few times myself.

Lance

Srjeeper

Now the world knows :shock:

Emr is a peeper..:oops:

CARNAC has Geico Ins...:rolleyes:

roflroflrofl

fat lady sings

'LATE BREAKING NEWS'

CARNAC leaks details of his popularity with women..and a few men..and don't mind ya lookin at it...:whistle:

LANCE has strong hands.....and uses em....for more then petting..:drool:

MTA's new 900 number coming soon...:gimp:

*MTA will have a very tough time toppin this show....

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Who's dog was this? I like the "doggie medic" bag, I'd like to make one.

Attachments

FormerNewMVGuy

Who's dog was this? I like the "doggie medic" bag, I'd like to make one.
That is" Gypsy company " Joe and Mollie's dog , Dont know if they are on the list here or not.....

They have two shepards, they both wear there medic bags , when they are walked around the show

Last edited:

Srjeeper

Here's one last video of the 'Big Iron' comin into the show saturday....:shock:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDkEFwoUDg[/media]

joho

The first bag I made from a bicycle saddle bag. The second bag was 2 handbags put together ( tan one ) it was alot smaller. I think I have pics of them in my homepage.

pinzgauer pete

I have never been to a MV show, and got into the hobby in an entirely different way, but I will tell you that I felt like a kid in a candy store when I arrived at the show. It was better than anything I could have imagined and will definately go again but this time im bringing my MV's for others to enjoy. Thanks to all of you that helped make this show happen!

DeucesWild11

I just wanted to share some pics of this 5 ton I saw on Sunday, don't remember the guy's name but this was one giant truck! If he's on here thanks for bringing it! It was a pleasure to see, as well as all the others there.. Thank you all it was a fun show to go to and pick up some new goodies..:beer:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks