• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 3

jw4x4

Jeff,
I will be there, but without a truck. I will be riding along with JW in his 931. My 818 is still down due to the summer Haspin dog bone break. I have been making progress on it, but have gotten slowed down by stubborn lug nuts that do not wan to come off.
Use my geared lug wrench on it and something is going to come off!!!! I hope you can get it fixed. If not, you still have Plan B.

Also, note the later start time (than in years past). And Sunday starts Daylight Savings Time for our region. Don't forget to set your clocks BACK an hour or else you may be real early.

Last edited:

2002ford

I am back in. I will be bringing my son and the blazer. Jw let me know when your leaving. If you don't mind we can convoy down there.

jw4x4

I am back in. I will be bringing my son and the blazer. Jw let me know when your leaving. If you don't mind we can convoy down there.
Sounds good to me. Topher is riding with me. Plan on leaving between 11 and 11:30. I can call you tomorrow morning with the specifics.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bowing out. Someone coming to look at trucks to possibly buy one.

jw4x4

My 932, 1009, and 2002ford's 1009 will be rolling south in the morning. We are meeting at the Speedway station @ SR 202 and I-70 at 11:00. Grabbing a bite to eat on the way down.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 932, 1009, and 2002ford's 1009 will be rolling south in the morning. We are meeting at the Speedway station @ SR 202 and I-70 at 11:00. Grabbing a bite to eat on the way down.
Enjoy the parade guys, especially you, Birthday Boy.

jw4x4

Here is the view from the tail![/QUOTE]

Looks like the view of the tail of both of my trucks!!!!! Thank you to Topher for driving the 1009. It's not often that we get to see our vehicles rolling down the road. Jeff, you certainly know the feeling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks