• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Drash Deere 3029T Genset

trsnider

Hello,
I’m working on a genset with the 3029T Deere motor, units has 300 hrs and the ring gear is missing teeth and the starter has to nose snapped off, replacing ring gear is no sweat. But the starter is aftermarket as it has a tag from diesel shop and I got to thinking maybe someone got the wrong starter.

so I was kinda hoping someone might know a part number for the ring gear and starter. I would also love to find some tech manuals for this unit. I’m gonna attempt to post a tag picture 😁

I appreciate the time and help

I’m happy to help with electrical / electronics if I can be of use to anyone

thanks
Tony

818EB450-23C3-4668-BAE9-C05D91866C22.pngBF8A9D4C-6143-46CB-8437-B3AD5D70DFAB.jpegAE04FC12-0686-4E61-9585-F8A5F852E215.jpeg7E60508B-A445-4FE9-8EBE-C3CD91E27E59.jpeg

Guyfang

Staff member
If you want to know something about the gen set, you need to provide the model number. If you want to know something about a JD engine, I would get in contact with JD.

This looks like a HDT 35 KW with a 8 ton ECU
The starter MIGHT be, 2920-01-533-6908
The part # MIGHT be 3000301-001

For the ring gear, you need a JD part book

Call HDT

Poccur

Hello,
I’m working on a genset with the 3029T Deere motor, units has 300 hrs and the ring gear is missing teeth and the starter has to nose snapped off, replacing ring gear is no sweat. But the starter is aftermarket as it has a tag from diesel shop and I got to thinking maybe someone got the wrong starter.

so I was kinda hoping someone might know a part number for the ring gear and starter. I would also love to find some tech manuals for this unit. I’m gonna attempt to post a tag picture 😁

I appreciate the time and help

I’m happy to help with electrical / electronics if I can be of use to anyone

thanks
Tony
Hey Tony,
Did you get this resolved? I have the manual, PM me and I will help you with the part numbers also..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks