• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

vinny-socom1

Sorry for the late notice, As you can guess no rally for June due to some personal conflicts. I'm currently working on a possible alternative spot for next years June event once I can confirm I will post details. Again I am sorry about the late notice. Vinny

RAYZER

Sorry for the late notice, As you can guess no rally for June due to some personal conflicts. I'm currently working on a possible alternative spot for next years June event once I can confirm I will post details. Again I am sorry about the late notice. Vinny
Vinny,I would like to say that I for one, really do appreciate all the hard work that you and your family put into coordinating these Florida Richloam rallys! It seems like an arduous task.
I know for me, these get together camp outs are what keeps me motivated to progress in this mv hobby, without them, some of us might digress.
I hope that you can effectively resolve your personal conflicts and remain our fearless Rally leader!
Thank you for all that you guys do!
Ps:will we not be doing the richloam site anymore?

phil2968

Just because Vinny can't come does not mean that we have to stay home also. Get your gear and trucks together and let's pick a weekend. Who wants to go? My boys will be out of school after June 5th.

Last edited:

phil2968

Well I just put in for Friday the 7th of June off. We, the wife, boys and me will be heading to the campground that morning. I am tenting it with my cook stove and hibachi grill. It would be nice to have some company and a partner on the trails. We will be there till Sunday some time.
Any and everyone is welcome to join.

vinny-socom1

Vinny,I would like to say that I for one, really do appreciate all the hard work that you and your family put into coordinating these Florida Richloam rallys! It seems like an arduous task.
I know for me, these get together camp outs are what keeps me motivated to progress in this mv hobby, without them, some of us might digress.
I hope that you can effectively resolve your personal conflicts and remain our fearless Rally leader!
Thank you for all that you guys do!
Ps:will we not be doing the richloam site anymore?
Thanks Razor! No issues with the campground, We still plan on doing the Nov & Feb event there but I'd like to change the scenery for the June event. I just ran into time restraints on getting geared up and ready for this event. I hope you guys have fun! Vinny

phil2968

Well the 1009 had problems this morning and looks like the rainy season has started early so I don't know if we will camp. If I get the 1009 sorted out we may ride up for the day if anyone wants to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks