• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

jw4x4

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny. Nice attempt for your CUCV to imitate a DUKW. I see alot of maintenance in your future. I wish I were there having fun!!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see the problem, no channel markers. Lucky there was a tow boat near the jetty. Man, that doesn't look like a bit of fun.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I hope you all are having fun in the swamp. I'm back at work for another round. I did manage recruit the help of a friend and now have a sturdy receiver hitch on the back of the bambalance. BTW, Weatherbug shows the temps at nearby Tampa at 37 degrees right now. Hope our New York friends are enjoying the warm weather.

Shackelford R

It was a great rally got home at 1610 emptied truck and ate just have to check t-case and diff fluid in am all other fluids check out unlike the Vinny sub.

GREENMV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Checklist for SS Rally, Mask-check, Snorkel-check, Fins-check. Glad to see everyone having a good time. Wife and I could not make the meet and greet due to I am flying back and forth to TX at the time for my father. Hope to make one soon.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great rally guys, the weather was perfect and Vinnie, Jess and I'm sure many others did a fine job chipping in and putting on a good event. It was good meeting and putting faces with names.

Pete, you did an outstanding job for getting pictures and video of all the fun posted up. [thumbzup]

Speaking of which, I hope someone got a picture of Vinnie hold up Jess's camera with the water running out; that's an instant classic. I'm sure Jess will enjoy the new improved model that's coming soon. :D

P.S. I heard there was an under-cover moderator :doghead: sent down to make sure we didn't talk about current or up coming auctions around the camp fire.... I hope nobody got too polluted and blabbed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks