• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

gungearz

Ill try to figure something on shirts... No promises.... I need some more shop rags, I'm running low. Used the last batch of shirts to clean the mud off of the truck.....

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

Now just have to build my oil filtration rig and all will be good. I am thinking a strainer with some strong magnets in it, then going on to the pump, them water separator, then 50 micron, 10 micron, 1 micron filter then tank. What do you think?

eagle4g63

Hey Sparky, I use house water system filters.....first one is a 20 micron and then the final is a 5 micron......no sense going any finer than that. The final filter on our trucks is a 6 micron....and gas station fuel is only filtered to 10 micron(just so you know). Been filtering mine that way for 3 years and nothing wrong.....and remember mine is my daily driver........I run a tank out in a week to almost 2 weeks-depending on how much I have to drive in the week.

jdknech

You could try to wash it off in a deep haspin mud hole....... again!
:driver:
I think this time around i will steer clear of those... they wiped out all 4 front wheel bearings.. before i made it home.. but judging from what i found in there, it looked like they were bad before i ever even left for haspin, so i can't blame it all on the mud holes..

augiedoggy

I think this time around i will steer clear of those... they wiped out all 4 front wheel bearings.. before i made it home.. but judging from what i found in there, it looked like they were bad before i ever even left for haspin, so i can't blame it all on the mud holes..
I don't blame you for steering clear of them, that is a lot of maintenance work to even service all the bearings.
On the flip side, we had a ball watching you go through any hole you could find!

jdknech

I don't blame you for steering clear of them, that is a lot of maintenance work to even service all the bearings.
On the flip side, we had a ball watching you go through any hole you could find!
It was a blast! I dont regret it in the slightest.. but now that i know what my truck CAN do, I dont HAVE to do it again ;) lol

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread has turned in to a BS thread that has almost noting to do with a Haspin gathering.

Thread Closed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I re-opened after a prodigious cleaning.

Please do not let it get off track again. Put for sale/trade/buy in the other thread and if you want to talk among yourselves please use PMs.

gungearz

Now that we're cleaned up and reopened... Has anybody got a head count on the people that are going to Haspin...? I have 12 people so far but more then that are chiming in on this thread. Anybody else going to haspin that didn't check in for a spaghetti dinner and cake...?

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

Now that we're cleaned up and reopened... Has anybody got a head count on the people that are going to Haspin...? I have 12 people so far but more then that are chiming in on this thread. Anybody else going to haspin that didn't check in for a spaghetti dinner and cake...?
Add one more to my camp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks