• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm starting this thread to see if we are going to have our outing on Sept. 27,28,and 29th. Can everyone chime in so we can make definite plans for a weekend. I personally can make it on any of the weekends that were mentioned.

Thanks Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

gungearz

Well, as we all seen the 2013 fall Haspin thread get closed before the voting was over. Our vote was at 8 votes for the last weekend in september (27th, 28, and the 29th). I think since some or even most of us set vacation days at work aside already for this weekend. We should keep it set for the last weekend in september. Anyone agree or disagree...? Please speak up. I will be there on that weekend for my wifes birthday regardless of the rally. Oh, and if anyone needs any dog bones at the rally... Come see me. Got a bunch to bail someone out if we brake another one... No, don't PM me asking if the dog bones are for sale. They're not. They are for helping other members get back on the trail. Hope to see you guys in September...

rebelcummins

September 27,28,29 is what I voted for. Those days will only be the time I can attend. Our voting was 8-2 on the last weekend in September. I already filled my time off cards for those days.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also prefer the September dates. It will probably just be Friday and Saturday for me. I had a line on a M931 but it looks like I'll just be beating up my poor M1028 some more.

gungearz

Anyone want to plan the Saturday night party..? Or you just want to wing it...? Story telling around a extremely warm campfire, another movie night, dj, dance floor, mosh pit, band, dinner, antisocial campsites or whatever...? Anyone...?
Also everyone, we should also have a backup plan in case we don't get the campsite again this fall. Maybe a few of us should show up a day early to make sure we don't all end up sleeping in puddles with a mound of mud for a pillow again...

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
September had my vote too, glad it's settled. Thank you to David Jones for saving our little rally from Davey Jones locker........ha ha!
:funny:
Sounds like a plan to me, I requested the time off today and should know in the next couple days. Dan do you have a way to get a hold of Rob to make sure he knows?

augiedoggy

:funny:
Sounds like a plan to me, I requested the time off today and should know in the next couple days. Dan do you have a way to get a hold of Rob to make sure he knows?
Sorry about that DJones, couldn't help myself. I'll send Sparky an email and see what's up, but I know he really looks forward to these events, like the rest of us crazies!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks