• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 la rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its time to start the planning and get a date set for this year la rally. last year it was the last weekend of april. if that is good for most that can be the date. if not we could move it up to the 3rd weekend. lets hear back from the gang.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this is just a thought. in the middle of march in walker la there will be a large ww2 renactment that has asked for any military vehicles to come join it. any year so it didnt have to be that era. i can find out more to see about the camping at that location. this is just a thought for everyone to hash over

kawkev

I'm scheduled to work the weekend of the 27th and 28th. I am off for the weekend of the 20th and 21st. If its that weekend, I'll definately be there. Hope it works out!!!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This far out, either is OK with me. If I'm in the state and not traveling for work, I'll be there.

zout

Appears your gathering is looking towards the weekend of the 20th unless something changes.

For those that need MONTHS to prepare I will tentatively set the CAMO Northern Cookout for April 27th.

I will not start an indivudal thread yet on this cause I can prepare in a day (zout does not procratinate) (PB does not allow it).

This will allow some time for the LA Rally to narrow this date down quickly - TT - lets see what we can do so we do
not bump dates and both can have a great cookout - for those that cannot make it to the LA one or vice versa.

Either way - I will get my hands on some type of prey to eat this year.

BTW Wreckerman - Alternative FUEL - I will make my Texan Style Chili - just need something to catch the fuel in when
it starts to activate.

zout

Set a date.
Thread seems to be a little wishy washy to settle on a date - other folks waiting on a date in STONE to confirm their dates.
At this time - Zouts is set in STone as the last Sat in April - no if - ands or butts or debate. It is what is is.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Set a date.
Thread seems to be a little wishy washy to settle on a date - other folks waiting on a date in STONE to confirm their dates.
At this time - Zouts is set in STone as the last Sat in April - no if - ands or butts or debate. It is what is is.
Just to confirm...that's April 27th.

zout

I understand waiting on others - that is why I seldom wait on others for any length of time. I set the date up here at April 27th. Kinda looks like I can get my paws on another Oinker this time around.
Then all I need is my Bro Tigger once again to keep me awake all night cooking it while I have to smell his cobbler cooking.

goldneagle

I think you are not going to please everybody no matter which date you choose! I recommend you just go with April 20, 2013 for the LA Rally and plan accordingly. Hopefully most of the people that were going to attend will make it on that date. Should be a fun time if it stays dry that weekend! :tank:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks