• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Louisiana Rally T-shirts

lady_green

Finally, I was able to compile everything needed for the shirts! Sorry I'm so behind this year. Trying to get over this cold is taking forever.

Below is a poorly constructed paint image of kind of how the shirts will look. IT IS NOT THE FINAL IMAGE. I am going to email everything over the Ms. Liz (our shirt creator) and she will make something more fabulous. But at least everyone can get an idea of what to sort of expect. As soon as I get the final image, I will also post it.

TM-55-2320-272-14-1_47_1.jpg

Edit: We always have a catch phrase. It's a pun this year! It's supposed to "reel" instead of "real" because wreckers have reels. If everyone wants it's spelled correctly, then I will change it.

ALL shirts are pre-order only. We are *NOT* ordering extras this year. Shirts are military green (from Gildan; same brand as last r) with white text. Front says steelsoldiers on the left side and the back has the truck, etc.
S - XL are $18 each and 2XL - 5XL are $20 each.
The last day to order is March 31! I am ordering the shirts Monday, April 1st.

We accept CHECK, MONEY ORDER & PAYPAL (gift item). Make it out payable to Tim Settoon. Email: gi1ton4x4@hotmail.com for Paypal.
Please be sure to include the following information: username to correlate to actual names, how many shirts, and the sizes you have purchased. This is only to double and triple check myself to make sure I write everything down correctly.

Send payment to: 41085 Holland Road, Ponchatoula, LA 70454

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM Tim or me. :) Thanks! I'm getting excited as the time counts down!

Last edited:

lady_green

I went through the Rally thread and got who already asked for shirts.
Buster70 - 2 shirts - SM and XL
Wehring - 5 shirts - MD, (3) XL, 2XL
Frodo - 4 shirts - XL
cajun666 - 2 shirts - 3XL
juanprado - 1 shirt - XL

We are off to a great start on the shirts so just let me know what you guys want!

Crawdaddy

I'm in for a medium.

I also spoke with Tim a month ago and I'm supposed to get that last medium from 2011. Let me know what my cost will be and I'll get the check sent out.

lady_green

Hopefully Tim gets on tonight. I called to get his paypal email a few minutes ago but he is at the dentist right now. So as soon as I get it I will edit my original post to include it. Sorry! I thought he had posted it or given to everyone already. :(

@Crawdaddy: I will let you know in the next couple days and PM you a total.
@cajun666: As soon as I get his email, I will PM you.
@bigboy44: XL shirts; quantity of 2 right? I don't see why you can't bring it by since you are in Covington.

kawkev

Tim had advertised earlier about having a 2XL t- shirt left over from 2010. I'd like that one if its still available and put me down for a 2XL 2013 shirt as well. Thanks

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just my opinion, but using "reels" is cute, but takes a lot of explaining or maybe not, depending on who reads it. I'm embarrased to say that I knew something was off, but it took a couple of moments to figure it out. How about something like "WENCHES LIKE MEN WITH BIG WINCHES" or "WENCHES LOVE WRECKERS" or a less chauvinistic "WRECKERS KEEP IT MOVING(ROLLING)" or "MADE MIL-SPEC TOUGH"

What ever we end up with, I'd like two XL shirts.

goldneagle

Just my opinion, but using "reels" is cute, but takes a lot of explaining or maybe not, depending on who reads it. I'm embarrased to say that I knew something was off, but it took a couple of moments to figure it out. How about something like "WENCHES LIKE MEN WITH BIG WINCHES" or "WENCHES LOVE WRECKERS" or a less chauvinistic "WRECKERS KEEP IT MOVING(ROLLING)" or "MADE MIL-SPEC TOUGH"

What ever we end up with, I'd like two XL shirts.
How about "Still MADE IN USA" :tank: or "REAL MEN DRIVE REEL TRUCKS" :driver:

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, Zev, that second one is good - much better than what I didn't post - the Babwa Walters version "Weel Men drive Weckas". OOPS, that's the result of too many beers in a lonely motel room.

lady_green

I can change the "catch phrase" to whatever you guys want. :)

Yes, bigboy44, you can bring by the payment as long as it is before the rally.

I'm up to a count of 25 shirts. Halfway there!

frodobaggins

My suggestion on the slogan, is just to put quotes around reel. Like so: "REEL"
Instantly lets people know it's not misspelled.
Anyway, I like it.