• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Fall Rally

leo4x4

Welcome to the site.
I missed the last one too.
Im headed to asusa this Sunday? Anyone can join, also were talking about doing a brunch in downtown L A Or big bear trip.

What do you drive?

Prospector GM

I had a good time at the RALLY, seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Was planning on driving my USAF truck but it wasn't ready, took the willy's instead. I want to say thanks to FAST and company for the BBQ. Thumbs up to the Bad Carp and Bad Karma group and there Gearhead with the old Chevy pickup. Got to go for a run in 100dollarman's Razor :jumpin: and I say THANKS. Had a great time on the convoy cruise around the desert :driver:. I will post some pics. soon.

Last edited:

parcola1

I had a good time at the RALLY, seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Was planning on driving my USAF truck but it wasn't ready, took the willy's instead. I want to say thanks to FAST and company for the BBQ. Thumbs up to the Bad Carp and Bad Karma group and there Gearhead with the old Chevy pickup. Got to go for a run in 100dollarman's Razor :jumpin: and I say THANKS. Had a great time on the convoy cruise around the desert :driver:. I will post some pics. soon.
I'll come again. It was certainly great to meet everyone that participated. Hat's off to "Nova" for arranging the event.
It was good to meet so many "like minded" individuals.

Blendmaster2002

Well I had a great time again, good to see everyone again and meet more members. The Saturday desert drive went good and thanks to Fastnova the BBQ was great. Thanks to Dug also for bringing out the Super-rope, I was able to get some and other members did as well. The weather was also good during the event :).

Blendmaster2002

Ok guys I have seen some would like to have a mountain day run soon. So we will be making a trail run in the mountains, all who would like to attend are welcome.

The Truck trail ride will be Sat Nov 2 running up to the Big Bear area going the back way up the dirt to Holcomb valley, here is a link to the thread with the details.

SoCal Nov 2, 2013 Saturday Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...the-San-Bernardino-mountains&referrerid=19939

Here is a link with follow up pics, stories etc.. to a very similar run we did on New Years to give you an Idea for what to expect, except there shouldn't be any Snow or ice and not as cold enjoy.
SoCal New Years Day Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...ferrerid=19939

Last edited:

Blendmaster2002

Hey no problem Dochowz and Parcola1 I completely understand since I didn't make the date optional sorry about that, the weekend of the 2 is the one that works for my group, So I changed my birthday plans, My birthday is Nov 2.

RustyM923

Ok guys I have seen some would like to have a mountain day run soon. So we will be making a trail run in the mountains, all who would like to attend are welcome.

The Truck trail ride will be Sat Nov 2 running up to the Big Bear area going the back way up the dirt to Holcomb valley, here is a link to the thread with the details.

SoCal Nov 2, 2013 Saturday Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...the-San-Bernardino-mountains&referrerid=19939

Here is a link with follow up pics, stories etc.. to a very similar run we did on New Years to give you an Idea for what to expect, except there shouldn't be any Snow or ice and not as cold enjoy.
SoCal New Years Day Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...ferrerid=19939

I wish I could make this, but I'll be out of town this weekend.
Hope to make the next one!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somehow we tend to come across people along our trail like this fellow here (Bad Karma) that was trying to disguise himself as a Joshua tree and it almost worked if it hadn't been for his dog running to be next to him we would not have noticed. 2013 fall rally 003 edited.jpg
Here are other pics.2013 fall rally 004.jpg2013 fall rally 005.jpg2013 fall rally 009.jpg2013 fall rally 015.jpg Group photo of everyone that went on the trail run.2013 fall rally 017.jpg2013 fall rally 018.jpg2013 fall rally 019.jpg2013 fall rally 020.jpg

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These guy's right here were up to no good you can tell by the smile's on their faces. I would have caught them red handed, but I was to slow with the camera.2013 fall rally 021.jpg

Here we see the convoy going the wrong way. Somebody mentioned it was just like being in the military except without someone barking orders at them.2013 fall rally 024.jpg2013 fall rally 029.jpg Everybody follow me I know where I'm going!2013 fall rally 030.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks