• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

DrNefarious

Lol if only i could buy that thing. I'd play he!! getting that oversized beast there just to give gimpys fire a squirting here and there hahaha! Naw I'll have something "unique" at the fall rally.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would say Saturday, just because a LOT of folks have to pack up to head home Sun morning. A meal that was "made" would be one less thing to worry about for our members that travel.

gungearz

I think it might be beneficial for some folks that are rolling in on Friday to not worry about setting up camp and cooking food when they get there... so, I think bill and I will consider both nights... jdknech, will you be bringing the water buffalo again....?

212sparky

I think it might be beneficial for some folks that are rolling in on Friday to not worry about setting up camp and cooking food when they get there... so, I think bill and I will consider both nights... jdknech, will you be bringing the water buffalo again....?
Don't know if he is coming for the entire event. I believe mash4077 has the water Buffalo and jd brought it to the fall run.

LindsayMaeK

How about keeping it simple... same logo on the front as last year, deuce on the back with "Come Tread With Me" as the summer phrase....? I could draw up some intricate designs but don't really have the time to... as I've been working 6 days and 70/80 hours a week...
You guys always just watch a truck...never anything different. Open your minds ppl!!!