• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 LA Rally Dates

best dates for la rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Time to start planning and picking a date. I am thinking the last weekend in April or the first weekend in May. Last years 3rd weekend in April was a bit cold and frodo almost froze to death. haha. So lets hear from everyone on the best dates for you

Last edited by a moderator:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
only a few chimed in so lets make the decision today. the last weekend of april is it. start to get your parts out and make ready for a swap meet. im working on getting my trucks up and painted along with some trailers painted as well.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its in ponchatoula. if you look up last few years you can see the pics. we have a blast and its not to far from you

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well poop!! Beginning to look like I'm never gonna get to make another one of your rallys Tim!! That's the same weekend as Zout's cookout.:-(

bigboy44

What is going to be on the shirts this year? I am for Justin's Tracked Buggy that was there last year. just wanted to get the ball rolling!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks