• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 LA Rally Dates

best dates for la rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

Great pictures Tim - looked like one bodaceous - rally. thanks for posting them up. I wondered who Andy was going to mooch free food and drinks from.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
andy had a blast.. usually we think about a group pic on sunday morning... after most have left we thought about it this time on sat afternoon.. some had already left but we couldnt help that. . goldeneagle , bigboy44 and two brother members from just up the road. those two found out about the rally through a friend. they joined steel soldiers a couple years ago but dont check the site enought to see about events. i had a good friend do a fly by friday and sat. ill go get those pics and post them too

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
randy flew over friday and saturday. most of the trucks were parked in the shade around the pond under the trees. so you cant see much of them

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tim it looks like you had the usual outstanding rally and some really good Americans attending!:beer:

One of these days the schedule is going to be right for some of the CAMO Crew to come back down and enjoy the friendship and fellowship you folks show down there.:papabear:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks