• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 SoCal Fall Rally

What dates do you want to have the 2014 SoCal Fall Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No worries man. I'm sure we'll have plenty of pictures to post up. There's always the next event to look forward to.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can only guesstimate about 7-10 trucks. Some people are maybe's which makes it difficult to get a good head count.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Darn! One week to go and so much to do. I better get under the truck now and take care of them oil leaks.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never heard of a 5 ton leaking. Er...uh...not leaking! :)
I know, some leak more than others especially as they get older. The same goes for the trucks.

WILL anyone I know be coming? ;-).
Not sure who is and who isn't until they are there, but for entertainment value let's hope so. It's always a surprise to me who shows up to these events. ;-)

papaydsailor

I know, some leak more than others especially as they get older. The same goes for the trucks.

LOL

Not sure who is and who isn't until they are there, but for entertainment value let's hope so. It's always a surprise to me who shows up to these events. ;-)
Rusty are you gonna bring your fleet of humvee?
I'll be there Saturday afternoon, can't get off work early. I'll bring the movie projector again for movie night, hopefully it's not gonna be too windy like the last time. Looking forward for the military convoy back again.

Last edited:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not leaving until Friday. Some peeps I'm going with can't seem to sweet talk their boss to get the day off.

Russm

For anyone around the downtown LA area, or close by. There is a gas station with diesel for $3.59/gal. But the station is cash only (no debit no credit just cash).

5007 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027

Cheapest I've seen anywhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks