• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Stagg

I have a M35A2 winch, with the extensions/spare bumper, the PTO, Drive Shaft, and the in-cab handle. No cable.
This was a functioning winch when the Forestry Service removed it, and has been stored indoors by me. Bought it 3 years ago, and never felt I needed it... sure to regret selling it 35minutes after the sale.
I didn't pay much for it, So 600 bucks.

The ****ed thing is heavy to haul in non-deuces. If you want it at Findlay, let me know. Otherwise it will stay on the Farm in Dayton.

Shirehorse

I'll have a few 5 ton pinion seals ($5) wiper rings($5), two boots without zippers in gangsta green $25 for both, two pull cord air tank drains w/elbow ($10 ea), and a new 66" Ibistek lightbar with wiring, manuals, and control box ($300).

Also, 10x RH thread 5 ton wheel studs NIB. $40

-Brian

Loaded my truck today was almost loaded and sold the 15 k then had to reload onto the big trailer . Good thing is I got a sweeter ride to drive now . See y'all there hope to pull outta here around 10am . May have a pickup in Dayton have a drop in Beaverdam then be droppin into Finderlay ..... See Y'ALL SOOON.....

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So who is going to get there first? I'll need that person to check all vendors tables and report back to me with any deals.
I think I will be. The deals are at my place. I just can't post the 10 pallets of stuff I got.

According to the GPS, I'm about 9 hours straight drive out. Based on the last 2 nights, that means it's 24 hours.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone hear from mwmules? He had trailer issues and then no word. I'm hoping he just got some rest and will call in the morning. Ill be at the beefco warehouse waiting!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Crap, I'm campinv at the warehouse. Hope it don't this thing isn't air tight. I might wake up with frost on the cajones!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Out the door at 0600. See everyone at Findlay @ 1800. Anybody have any problems going north, call me(706)829-3166. I am coming up I77/ US 30/33/23. Have a safe trip.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap, I'm campinv at the warehouse. Hope it don't this thing isn't air tight. I might wake up with frost on the cajones!

Yeah, I can deal with the mice and spiders and a snake or two in my barn but I wake up this morning and have a Gimpy sleeping in there.

What the he11 kind of pest control do you guys suggest?

;-)

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anybody is looking for a deuce starter, I have a original 24 volt one that works fantastic ($150) and a 12 volt starter for a deuce that tested good also ($150). I also have another deuce starter that was rebuilt but could use a new starter drive (it worked but would grind once in a great while). If you took the starter drive off an old starter and put it on this one, you would be in business for a long, long time. It has new bushings, brushes and solenoid. ($125) Let me know if anybody is interested and I will bring them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks