• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 April 17-19th Denton NC Buy/Sell/Trade thread

1985mustanggt50

Clear your inbox Will! Lol

Also have (4) 1600r20 michelins that are about 50-60% If somebody wants them I will bring them along. Asking 500 for all of them.

Last edited:

MDSA

Blueduce,

No seat back, sorry. Found a radiator shop that will check the radiator off the truck, for free. Plan to get up there Friday. Will let you know.

Andrmorr

BATTERY BOXES

They will fit Deuces, 809 series and relocated M939 series with battery box under passenger door

ONLY 2 LEFT

$100 EACH AT DENTON

NOS M939 Battery boxes for the side relocation kit...green...sealed in factory box...
NSN- 6160-01-475-7743
P/N - 12368320-1

Battery box label.jpgM939 Battery boxes .jpg

morewood

I'm glad I started browsing and found this, and it's on an off weekend. No wrestling tourney for my son and the wife is out of town. I don't have my project here yet, so no idea what is needed on it. But I won't let that stop me from coming down. I have a couple of trailers I would sale, but they aren't special. I have a couple 105a3's and a couple 1101/1102's. This would work out as a great weekend for me.

Shea

wilfreeman

I'm glad I started browsing and found this, and it's on an off weekend. No wrestling tourney for my son and the wife is out of town. I don't have my project here yet, so no idea what is needed on it. But I won't let that stop me from coming down. I have a couple of trailers I would sale, but they aren't special. I have a couple 105a3's and a couple 1101/1102's. This would work out as a great weekend for me.

Shea
That's normally MY excuse for not being able to attend anything - stuff is always scheduled on the week I am working (I work a week and off a week). Glad it works out for you - come on down!

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for 939 cabs? Also 939A2 8.3 alternator? I have a m35 PTO winch for sale Frame extenders, and cable looks brand-new the handle to engage and disengage is missing, and appears to be sheared off where the handle mounted $350. 939 Driver and passenger seat's both in decent condition make offer.

Anyone interested in some old radio cables and other radio related stuff? I have a bunch in a bin and I don't know what most of it is. Would love to sell some of it but don't want to bring it unless someone things they might be interested. I will have an M105 PACKED FULL of various stuff, so PLEASE come buy some stuff. Much of it might be name your own price, or on some things 1/ 2 what it is found for online.

wilfreeman

Yeah, I WAS a little vague on that one - I need the dogbone that goes between the radio and power supply on s vrc 9.

Edit: Added pic. Need one with good rubber between the ends.

dogbone.jpg

Last edited:

MDSA

Anybody selling the black elastic "rope" used with cargo covers? Put my cover on today and the rope broke twice as I took the Deuce for a test drive. My knots might hold, but the rope will need replacing.

oldgoatfarmer1361

Hello anyone bringing M923A2 tranny for sale? Need one bad so if anyone is considering bringing any PM me or shoot me your cell number, Missed last years show in GA so shoot me any offers. If not any ideas on rebuilding one of these let me know as well. Have a god day...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks