• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 la rally swap/sell/trade

joeM62

Looking for a complete parking brake the inner and outer shoe with or without the lining on them and a parking brake cable late style M35A2.
Thanks

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've decided to sell my M105 steel box camper trailer that I used the last few years at the rally. I plan on using a CUCV to travel and camp, so I'm moving to a M101A2 trailer for my camper.

The Good:
The inside height is about 73 inches so most people can stand upright in the center, and it is just over 9 feet in total height. There is a shelf at the front of the trailer I put my air mattress and sleeping bag on (about 71 inches long), and there are Styrofoam sheets glued to the inside of the walls for about 1/2 of the trailer. There are four water can carriers mounted to the sides, and one long steel box on one side that I carried kitchen supplies in. There are rings at all four corners to lift the box off the trailer if desired. The steel box addition is bolted to the M105 trailer box.

The Bad:
The door is bent and needs to have all the hinges replaced, two of the hinges are actually broke. The Styrofoam panels are painted with green paint that is peeling, and some need to be re-glued. The kitchen supply box leaks. There is a good amount of rust on various parts of the steel box, but no real cancer. Some scraping and painting would do wonders. The floor of the trailer has plywood, but it is rotten near the door, probably needs replacing as it does help with the noise and insulation.

These trailers were going for $700-900 on GL auctions when they came up, and I'm only asking $950 for this one. Clear LA title in hand. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll make an extra trip to bring it so you can use it at the rally. Otherwise, you'll have to see it in Norwood.
IMG_1341.jpgIMG_1342.jpgIMG_1345.jpgIMG_1347.jpgIMG_1348.jpgIMG_1352.jpgIMG_1343.jpgRally M105 Camper.jpg
I don't know why some of the photos are sideways, they're correct on my computer :?:aua:shrugs:

bigboy44

I have a 1993 BMY A2923 for 7000. cash with a clear title. I have some tractor fuel tanks with brackets and straps 225. each. I have a few 40mm ammo cans and a few 7.62 ammo cans. i have several 5ton axels, a tractor 1400 tire carrier with 2 tool boxes mounted on it for 350., I am building a single axel 923A2 with winch and short duece bed if anyone is interested, it is close to being finished but i will not have it complete for the rally. Please text me any questions to 985 966 1216. I will only bring items to rally if someone wants them. Looks like we will have a dry weekend!!!!

HanksDeuce

Anybody interested in a brand new Pulsetech PCMDS complete with the multi-circuit distribution panel (8 - 24v taps, 4 - 12v taps) and solar panel? I have one new in the box. I could open it and take pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

m715mike

I'm taking my POV (a SUV) to the rally this weekend and will have space on the trip home for relatively small, clean stuff. If you have something that needs a ride to the north side of Houston, just let me know. I'm happy to give it a lift.

goldneagle

Looks like I am not bringing much stuff to the rally due to lack of interest. I have a set of front shackles for Buster. I will have 120mm ammo cans there fort sale $20 each or $18 each for 3 or more. I will also have some sammiches for PB and a few members that requested them.

Another Ahab

Looks like I am not bringing much stuff to the rally due to lack of interest. I have a set of front shackles for Buster. I will have 120mm ammo cans there fort sale $20 each or $18 each for 3 or more. I will also have some sammiches for PB and a few members that requested them.
Are those special kinds of "sammitches"?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks