• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

m109a2

Hey 4x4 forever I will bring your shirts home as you know I only live a few blocks from your moms house.And you said you did want to check out my 109 box no problem.Al

m715mike

Can you stand a couple more guys from Texas?

I would love to make the rally this year. Also, I mentioned it to TAMU86 and it sounds like there might be a convoy out of Montgomery, TX to Ponchatoula, LA.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Were does this rally take place? This is my first year that I finally get to travel out of GA to other shows and Rally's!

Crawdaddy

I'm planning to come for the day on Saturday. Who knows, I might actually drive the deuce for once! Also put me down for a medium shirt.

zout

Cannot promise anything - and seeing I have 8 more months to achieve any vacation time due to the events that took place last year. That Sat seeing doable if I shoot out after work in the POV and beat feet down there. No time to finagle Jokers to ride down in seeing how time is limited - but I sure would like to attend TT's rally for once.

Tim - pm me your address so I can get it into the GPS just in case - fingers crossed I can show up.

Glad the date opened up wide for you this year also Sir.

badassissimo

I'd like to go this year too. I have a m1009 Iv'e been poking with a stick for sometime. Can anyone help me work on it before hand or that weekend? It runs great. I even got the brake line replaced so it'll stop too! It just doesn't charge... I got alternators, rebuilt alternators, rewired, got a wiring harness, and just haven't figured it out... I really just need someone to look at it with me. Even if that doesn't happen, Id like to see your running trucks. When is the exact date and location? I live in Lake Charles area now so I can get there easier than before hand.

badassissimo

towing

I can hook up to your 1009 with towbar, tow it to my house and we can fix it.
I I actually have a towbar from harbor freight with a chain ready to go. Just no trailer lights. I used it to tow the truck here. Any help is definitely appreciated. Need to drive this so my wife can drive the car.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks