• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

badassissimo

Another guy on here found my ad for help with charging, @m109a2. He's trying to come over Saturday. Would you like to make it a meet and greet and join in? Iowa, LA. If not, I think we're going to put a meter on my alternators and wires for sure but I don't know if we'll be able to do much else. I'm happy to meet both of you. Whoever can help me get it running is going to be my hero. I'm so confused about this thing. If it comes in handy Saturday or when you look at it later, assuming, I have an extra dash gauges and engine wiring harness I was trying to get ready to plug up. Time and weather has kept me away from my truck for about a year and half now. Finally starting to see the right combination of both. Comin down, if you're not too busy?

Another Ahab

Whoever can help me get it running is going to be my hero. I'm so confused about this thing. If it comes in handy Saturday or when you look at it later, assuming, I have an extra dash gauges and engine wiring harness I was trying to get ready to plug up. Time and weather has kept me away from my truck for about a year and half now. Finally starting to see the right combination of both. Comin down, if you're not too busy?
Funny how you can blink, and a year-and-a-half is gone; jut gone.

Sure hope this all comes together for you (and that you post a "purty pitcher"; we 'uns like "pitchers").

pichers.jpg

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like we will have about 5 folks coming from this location, maybe 6 or 7 depending on whether Zout 1 and 2 come down with us.:beer:

Tim...I never did see an answer about BabyBear...Is he welcome?

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
baby bear is indeed welcome.. he is part of camo so cant leave anyone behind. looking forward to seeing everyone

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
baby bear is indeed welcome.. he is part of camo so cant leave anyone behind. looking forward to seeing everyone
Thank you Sir. I've never left him behind on a mission and he is usually on his best behavior...OK...that's not totally true...If anything looks like a ball he will steal it.:roll:
Ok...truth is...he steals anything that ain't tied down...but SOMETIMES...I can make him give it back before it's destroyed.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So if the stars align, I will be returning from the NJ Show via Atlanta that week which brings me through the area. I'm working on the overall transportation for this since I don't think my body can handle doing this in the deuce again. Once I find a 18'+ trailer to put behind the pickup then we should be golden.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
and dont forget carnac if you need to leave anything here to transport later of drop it off for someone your more than welcome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks