• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

Another Ahab

we always to food on friday. last couple years its been jambalya and white beans, potato salad. saturday hamburger hotdogs fries breakfast is usually eggs, bacan, grits. these are not set in stone. if anyone has any ideas on food or for any part of the rally to make it a better stay for everyone i would love to hear about some ideas please. i hope to see everyone soon
Chow sounds mighty good and delicious!

Last edited:

TruAg

Three of us, me and 2 sons, will be there. We will bring sandwich stuff and partake in some of the grub too. Planning on coming in Friday and Saturday. May pop tent, but waiting on weather ;)

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My SITREP is improving so it looks like I WILL be visiting the folks, going to the NJ Sussex Show, another quick visit with the folks, going to ATL then coming to the LA Rally on the way back to Ole El Paso. I'll be butt sore from nearly 2 weeks on the road but it sure is looking very, very likely I will be there.

Tim/Pam, I am probably going to take you up on pre-staging stuff. I plan on doing a run to ATL and might need to pull off up to 4 pallets of crap....I mean treasure sometime around March 22nd or 23rd. At next the week progresses, I'll firm that up.

Another Ahab

My SITREP is improving so it looks like I WILL be visiting the folks, going to the NJ Sussex Show, another quick visit with the folks, going to ATL then coming to the LA Rally on the way back to Ole El Paso. I'll be butt sore from nearly 2 weeks on the road but it sure is looking very, very likely I will be there.
Dang. If all that was air travel, CARNAC:

- I do believe you'd have enough frequent flier miles for a free visit to AussieBloke!

KANAGAROO.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
getting ready alittle each day.. someone sent me this pic of pappa bear.. he is sitting on the side of the road. refused to leave.. he is waiting on his ride to the la rally

You just don't know the half of it Brother!!

The guys have the camper cleaned up and are starting to stock it with goodies etc., plus the dually has been serviced/PMCS complete. I'm still begging MB for money in case I see something down there that I just HAVE to have.

zout

Ok.....Zout has brain fade and zout 2 is hounding him now for exact dates of the rally so she can make plans while I still try to kiss arse with the new company to get time off I do not have coming to me...let me know so I can save whatever hide I have left

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ok.....Zout has brain fade and zout 2 is hounding him now for exact dates of the rally so she can make plans while I still try to kiss arse with the new company to get time off I do not have coming to me...let me know so I can save whatever hide I have left
The CAMO contingent is leaving either late Thursday night(23 Apr) after work, OR at oh dark thirty Friday(24 Apr).

I prefer to leave around 02:00 Friday morning which should put us near Tim's AO around 08:00hrs. This way we have two full days to enjoy being with some super good folks.

We will have to leave before noon Sunday because Tony has to leave Columbus Sunday evening heading to Tampa, FL for training starting Monday.

I'll just be glad when I retire (again) so work stops getting in the way of my fun!!

zout

well seeing how one of the boss's pre arrived early today - I had put in my request for vacation as well that morning and the big big boss comes tomorrow my request went unanswered all day. So - we'll see what tomorrow brings. I just love being a slave and at someones beckon call and being ignored. Go Figure. I guess being a boss gives ya the right.
Deb and I can always say screw it and just come anyhow and live with Tim out of the back of her van :beer: now to get PB to leave me his camper :naner:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
well seeing how one of the boss's pre arrived early today - I had put in my request for vacation as well that morning and the big big boss comes tomorrow my request went unanswered all day. So - we'll see what tomorrow brings. I just love being a slave and at someones beckon call and being ignored. Go Figure. I guess being a boss gives ya the right.
Deb and I can always say screw it and just come anyhow and live with Tim out of the back of her van :beer: now to get PB to leave me his camper :naner:

I'll leave you the camper as long as ya need it Bro. Heck... I'll even stock it with some delicious MRE's for your dining enjoyment!:naner:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
getting ms pams park all cleaned up and then clean up my gear and get it all ready for the rally this year. i would like some help this year with the parking and the mkt if anyone is available. i am doing some concrete work on the drive to widen it up some so that would make it easy to pull in. and if anyone comes up with some good ideas to make it better please shout out

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tim, the guys (and I) are getting all excited about the Rally Bro. We need to get rid of the "winter blahs" and be with some good friends for awhile!

I can't find it now but did you say you have sewer facilities for the camper?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks