• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

profo

Tim we will be showing up Friday afternoon, me wife and son put me down for,2- XL, 2 - L, 1- M, 1-S. Sent money Paypal . Coming in ATRV. (ALL TERRAIN RECREATIONAL VEHICLE). Would like a small ac plug if possible to keep refrig running in camper during day.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Man, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones!

Jess/Tim...we will be needing some t-shirts for sure but I'll have to get sizes etc., from the fellers. I'll let y'all know before the cutoff date.

Also, we will be bringing our own food etc., for CAMO but if you are planning any special meal or anything we would like to participate and of course, help with the expense.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you want to bring your own food that is ok with us. we do have a fully operational mkt set up and will provide breakfast, lunch and supper at a super low price. we also ask those that use elect. hook ups to contribute to the general fund to offset the costs we also have portalets coming too. we have plenty of room and if anyone needs a temp place to stay i have some covered trailers and at least one truck covered that some can stay in. if you reserve a trailer ill be sure to hold it for you. and as always the same spots for those that want theirs again. frodo.. trailboss. jwhering any others just shout back. looking forward to a real good time this year.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
pappa bear ms pam says stay as long as you want to. friends are always welcome
Tim, I don't know if it's possible to run an electric cord from your house or shop to power the camper but if it is possible I will gladly pay for the use so we won't have to run the generator all that time and bother the other folks with the noise.

You and Ms. Pam are super good troops and I'm looking forward to spending a little time with you at your beautiful AO.

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a bunch run elect cords from house or the shop. so dont bring a generator we will see how it goes on getting you parked but will make sure you get by outlet. i have a bunch of generators for back up. if you need sewer hook up and water i have those too

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
a bunch run elect cords from house or the shop. so dont bring a generator we will see how it goes on getting you parked but will make sure you get by outlet. i have a bunch of generators for back up. if you need sewer hook up and water i have those too
Outstanding Sir!! I've been looking for a second retirement location!! Looks like your back yard may be a heck of a good spot!!:papabear:

zout

I shipped down PB a trailer of cardboard boxes that snakes just love - if any of the CAMO group needs living quarter for - excuse the problem if someone off Atlanta streets were already living in them - we need them outta here.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
pam is wanting to see how is coming friday or some said maybe thur evening. and who is coming for sat. wanting to get a idea on the food. if your bringing your own food just comment that also.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The CAMO Crew should be there Friday at noon with 5-6 folks + BB, will depart sometime Sunday. We will have our own camper and food Tim.

m715mike

Please put us (TAMU86 and me) down for two M35A2s.

pam is wanting to see how is coming friday or some said maybe thur evening. and who is coming for sat. wanting to get a idea on the food. if your bringing your own food just comment that also.

We plan to arrive Friday afternoon and leave Sunday morning. We are up for the group meals and are happy to buy food from the MKT.

Will the MKT be set-up Friday night? Please let me know if we should plan to bring our own dinner Friday.

Is there anything else we can bring or contribute (cash, supplies or labor)? Let me know. I'm happy to pitch-in.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we always to food on friday. last couple years its been jambalya and white beans, potato salad. saturday hamburger hotdogs fries breakfast is usually eggs, bacan, grits. these are not set in stone. if anyone has any ideas on food or for any part of the rally to make it a better stay for everyone i would love to hear about some ideas please. i hope to see everyone soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks