• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! There are a ton of great views out there. How far is this place off the pavement?

Bert
From where we camp at it is roughly 10 miles from the main road. The pictures really do not do justice to the view out there and the weather was perfect. It is really peaceful and quiet (until we get there).:p
The trail run we had on Saturday was a bit of a challenge. I had to actually put it in 6 wheel drive to climb one of the hills, but once we reached the top it turned out to be a very scenic view.

Last edited:

Prospector GM

As usual I had a great time at SoCal Spring Rally!:):) Got to see old members and friends and meet new members. Many Thanks to Fastnova and company for the outstanding BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob::beer: I will post more photos soon.:driver::driver:

As usual I had a great time at SoCal Spring Rally!:):) Got to see old members and friends and meet new members. Many Thanks to Fastnova and company for the outstanding BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob::beer: I will post more photos soon.:driver::driver:

We too had a great time. My kids are still talking about it. We are looking forward to the next event. Many thanks to Fastnova for putting on the event and the BBQ. Great food and better company. I have never met so many nice people in one location that made us feel welcome. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks