• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Spring Rally

Prospector GM

Sadly not going to make it, The M109A3 is down right now, that usually doesn't stop me, but we have a staff meeting for Lion Claws that weekend (Bad Karma as staff...scary thing indeed.) Hope everyone has fun and posts lots of pics. I do need vehicles for the Lion Claws event Memorial Weekend, Deuces, 5-tons or APC's to move troops around the AO. It is a blast and everyone that has done it had a great time. FASTNOVA will hopefully be joining us again and we can never have too many vehicles so please let me know. I'll dig up an old thread or post a new one soon.
Wow Was hopping to see the Bad_Carp and the Bad Karma group out at the event. OK we will let you guys slide this time! But we will be expecting you guys at the next event!:burn::driver::driver:

Prospector GM

I took my m35a2 for a shake down and Blendmaster took his m36a2 also.:driver::driver: Everything was looking good. My deuce is lot quieter since I added the muffler! Russm I hope to see you out at the rally with your m1009.:)

Gripy

Prospector, sadly the m1009 will not make it out this time around. It's at the hospital undergoing surgery to get stronger and taller legs.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well this week is the Rally. So much to do still, change the tires in my truck, find a short that is not allowing me to stay in overdrive in the Dodge 2500, clean the BBQ, pick up some firewood for the community fire pit and go grocery shopping.
And this right here is me seeing how many smiley happy emoticons I can put up

:p:jumpin:

:tank:

:popcorn::lol:;-):naner::driver::grin: :maddawg308:Not sure how the rock has anything to do with anything, but it's there.

Me and my 2 boys are getting pumped about our 1st event. We have most of our food shopping done. Just need to go through our camping stuff to make sure we don't forget anything. Look forward to meeting everyone.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Blendy, Brutus will be making an appearance at the Rally.
Willy, we look forward too shaking hands with you and hanging out .

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like we are going to have some good weather this weekend. If anyone wants to convoy up with me tomorrow I should be on the highway by noon heading out of L.A. we can meet anywhere along the way. I'll taking the 60 to the 15.

Another Ahab

Looks like we are going to have some good weather this weekend. If anyone wants to convoy up with me tomorrow I should be on the highway by noon heading out of L.A. we can meet anywhere along the way. I'll taking the 60 to the 15.
I get a kick out of how you all refer to your roads out there on the Left Coast:

- Momma used to do a good bit of business out in CA

She'd come back home talking that "60 to the 15" talk. That was fun.

Hope your weekend is a gas!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks