• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SS Haspin Acres Rally Dates, June 10-14th

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, that's what I hear happens every fall. In the summer, like I said, I don't see them doing that after 9PM. There are too many campers that would need access to the toilets and not being able to get out in an emergency would be a huge liability issue.

Oldgrunt

Hey SW hopefully the gang from Lancaster will be there, which movies should we bring? The grandson is already talking about how much fire works to bring.

BSutter

87 days are going to come up very fast... with the beautiful weather we've been having, I hope you guys have been doing some prepping....
Beautiful weather for you perhaps, all I have seen is a transition from below zero to rain and mud. It may improve, time will tell.

That is all.

Oldgrunt

Don't forget about your inter-tube this year guys. Hopefully the weather and the river will cooperate like it did last year. I think we need to expand our float a few more miles, maybe start farther north this time, any takers?

Don't forget about your inter-tube this year guys. Hopefully the weather and the river will cooperate like it did last year. I think we need to expand our float a few more miles, maybe start farther north this time, any takers?

Count me in on a river trip.
I'll find something inflatable to ride down the stream.��