• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks really uncomfortable with the toilet seats right on the floor. Well, they say misery loves company, at least you can splash the logs with 2 close friends.

TaylorTradingCo

Here is something I really need to be able to finish a project. The shackle on the left. The one on the right is off a standard Deuce, but the one on the left is taller. I got it off a flatbed semi trailer, the kind that has the old 10-lug NDT tires on it, not super heavy duty or long. I took the overload spring off to put on a M36 I putting an expandable camper top on top give it more support, but somehow managed to lose ONE of these stupid shackles and now can't finish the job. It has been stuck in front of my garage door for several years now. Someone please help me!!!

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

towbars

Last year I brought a bunch of medium adjustable towbars, and so did everyone else! This year, I am not bringing them unless I know someone wants them. I have 3-4 brand new in the crate medium adjustable towbars with BOTH 3/4" and 1" feet and axle chain set and all pins. I will take $400 each for them.
Derek

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've found some complete pup tent sets, most still in boxes. $35 a set. Since Bobby sold out of his, I'd like to get a feel about how many to bring, so, PM me any requests and I'll start putting them aside with your name on them. John Peck and crew will be handling the vendor part, since I'll be in the MKT most of the rally.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ooops. That's not good.

Sure hope it's still plenty useable.
Yes, I had posted on other threads last summer at my BSA camp I had a 500 gallon water bladder and hit a small rut on a soft gravel road at 5 mph. That is all it took for the bladder to roll like a basketball and roll to the right. Dragged trailer maybe a foot. Some scrapes but all the damage was bending the right staves and the rear fence.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Replacement Oak for:

Troop seats
Trailer sides
Truck beds
Large transport trailer flooring

These need to be preordered for rally pickup

I have a large supply of oak for replacing items on your trucks or trailers. Below is a picture of my 101 redone in oak.

For 101 trailers a kit already cut to size is $350. I leave extra length so you trim the ends to fit

For 101 trailers a raw kit which would require sizing the uprights and sides with a saw is $150. Priced at homedepot is approximately $420-480.

I would need dimensions for other items to price. swiss.jpg swissdick.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will have two of the GP small equivalent drash tents...2xb. Vic4 and vic3 and maybe some Vic 1 stuff. Probably have a wide variety of tools. Definitely have spindle sockets but not sure what sizes. Some grade 8 bolts and nuts. A 10 ton floor jack. Bii bottle jacks. 3k gen set with diesel yanmar engine. Meter was not changed with when engine was. It was still foil wrapped when I got it and I've done less than ten hours on it. Two parts washers. Tire dolly. No's new style camp net with poles. Air assist deuce power steering kits NOS. About 30 fat 50 ammo cans full of smalls. Ammo cans will only be sold when empty. My 9 orange totes are also filled. Not sure what else. Time to lighten the load and prep for another move next summer. Not sure when or if I can respond. I ll be travellings a lot and my internet at home is virtually nonexistent.

Last edited:

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for 4 nice 14.00x20 Tires, Michelin 14.00R20 XZL would be nice, but would consider others, please let me know what you have and how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks