• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I do have a few things I'm looking for.

DRASH tent poles ( to replace broken ones)

BASE X 305 Liners, End Caps, Floors, Poles, etc.
Not sure if he has disposed of them, but I had two 5XB's sitting in Newnan at a guy's house. The canvas was trashed. If they are still there, I want to clear them out but won't have time to go do it. He is supposed to come to the rally but he won't physically be able to load them.

There was a guy in NC that wanted some replacement poles also. I only want any and all of the rope sliders off of them and if whoever it was in NC wants any of the poles to fix his, to help him out.

I think I have one of the spanner wrenches for taking the ends off.

And speaking of DRASH tents, I have two that I am bringing. One is very lightly used and the other one is brand spanking new and still in the original plastic wrapper with mfg seal on it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I need a 6-8 foot length of rectangular aluminum that is 3.75 x 1.5 inches. thick wall would be great but willing to look at options. it will be used as a tongue for a hand cart.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for the M1008 Metal uprights that were used to mount the wooden slats on the CUCV truck bed. Also looking for the M101 metal corners that were used in the front to connect the sides to the front assembly.

Anybody got any pieces laying around ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BFS has gotten hard to find at a discount. I am down to my last 2 gallons and that frightens me. When I was a deuce owner, anytime I got below 5 gallons, I would reorder. Since all I have are CUCVs now, I probably will never use an entire gallon but I don't dare get rid of the second. Powerbleeder is still half full too.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone find it in their heart to give these 3 orphan HEMTT rims a forever home??? I'm sure someone out there could use them. Never been mounted, have the nuts and O-rings, $100/ea.

Attachments

JohnJuan

John D out of MD has DOT5. He's planning or trying to post it. He called me today asking if I would deliver. I can't remember what he was asking per gallon but there will be a very short flash to bang time for me to execute pickup from him so be prepared.

I'll text him tomorrow to try and get a price. I don't plan on bringing it unless he has a buyer.
I'm definitely looking for a gallon of DOT5. See how much he wants please.

TaylorTradingCo

I will take some brake fluid as well, maybe 2-3 gallons, depending on price.

John D out of MD has DOT5. He's planning or trying to post it. He called me today asking if I would deliver. I can't remember what he was asking per gallon but there will be a very short flash to bang time for me to execute pickup from him so be prepared.

I'll text him tomorrow to try and get a price. I don't plan on bringing it unless he has a buyer.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

CARNAC I would be more than happy to take a (one) gallon home.

Last edited:

Al Harvey

Not sure if he has disposed of them, but I had two 5XB's sitting in Newnan at a guy's house. The canvas was trashed. If they are still there, I want to clear them out but won't have time to go do it. He is supposed to come to the rally but he won't physically be able to load them.

There was a guy in NC that wanted some replacement poles also. I only want any and all of the rope sliders off of them and if whoever it was in NC wants any of the poles to fix his, to help him out.

I think I have one of the spanner wrenches for taking the ends off.

And speaking of DRASH tents, I have two that I am bringing. One is very lightly used and the other one is brand spanking new and still in the original plastic wrapper with mfg seal on it.
I'm interested in the spanner wrench and if he does have any of the poles left. If you find anything out let me know.

Jacked5ton

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the rally this year. With that being said, I am looking for a few things for my truck.I have a friend that will be attending and he has agreed to pick up a few things for people who can't attend in our local area. My truck is a m923a2 and my requests are the following.
>fuel sending unit and gasket.
>shackles for the back of my truck.
> Power Control Box for m939a2 series trucks.
>stock chain hoist for spare tire.
If anyone is selling any of these items please let me know.

Capt.Marion

Is anybody bringing some of these Hardigg cases? I'm using the **** out of mine for IT and horse show work and would love to grab another one.

Thanks!

hardiggcase.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks