• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a box of mv maG, mvpa reads, radio batteries and a container lock, FREE,first person to ask is the person to get, ALL or NON
Ron, can I have your box of free stuff?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Should I come over and get it now? Or can it wait till morning?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Tomorrow is fine
This might be the funniest exchange I've ever read here.

Another Ahab

This might be the funniest exchange I've ever read here.
It brings to mind my family, and a typical day on the home front here:

- Momma will be texting one of our girls upstairs while she herself is in another room downstairs.

They'll have a whole long conversation like that and never say a single word out loud to each other, even though the total distance between them is maybe 15 foot horizontal and 10 foot vertical. :naner: :shrugs:

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm packing the truck tonight for an early leave time. I'm not bringing any radio gear but if anyone has a specific need let me know. Radio mounts,cables, accessories and so on.

Smokinyoda

SOLD to Recovry4x4
Found some more CUCV stuff from the m1008 I parted out.

radiator
fan shroud
gas shocks
steering column
NOS motor mount

How about $75 for everything? SOLD

Still looking for a set of fiberglass HMMWV troop seats.

Attachments

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
lunette draw bar to make tow bar

Extra heavy duty draw bar with lunette to make your own tow bar or homemade wagon/trailer

Whole dolly looked like it had been refurbed. The rubber isolators on the draw bar to dampen shock look brand new.

This is one heavy duty unit with gladhand pockets, carry handles, lifting handle

Reduced $50

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Any GRC-106 radios and mounts?
I literally had about 100 of them around me today.....unfortunately they were still under Uncles control and he was destroying them.

I also say 6 unissued M35A2, still had the BII and AAI in a crate banded in the bed. Again under Uncles control. Add in about several hundred RT246s and AM2060s and RT841s and......

It was upsetting that is was all going to get crushed and the deuces there is an issue (not the rad issue either but a paperwork glitch) that will keep them in place until they rust into the ground.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found some more CUCV stuff from the m1008 I parted out.

radiator
fan shroud
gas shocks
steering column
NOS motor mount

How about $75 for everything?

Still looking for a set of fiberglass HMMWV troop seats.
If not too late, I will take it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny what are you doing with all this CUCV stuff ??????

I'll be there tomorrow by noon I hope
Not much, only need a piece or two but figured the price was right. Open to some trading if you need any of it.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone has one of these Trailer light Plug Adapters for a CUCV available for sale im interested in buying one. Im set up in the swap meet area, at the inside corner close to Drew, across from Gimpy. Im leaving back out this morning for rally around 8am, you can text me at 706-795-5979 if you have one.

DSC_4588.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks