• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally volunteers needed.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
55 Days and a wake up. I can't wait. PB and I are chomping at the bit to put out the signs at Durhamtown. :papabear:
Why....Yes....We are. Maybe this year BabyBear will let you sit on the seat of the GATOR instead of riding in the back on the tailgate.:roll: (Yeah...right...like THAT'S gonna happen!!:jumpin:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will volunteer for KP as always and will glad to help with any mundane tasks needing done but no thinking! I've been thinking hard all year long and I believe I am thunk as a skunk.

Jimma

I will be volunteering as a medic / emt Wed - Sun. I'm bringing the med supplies, backboard and med bag. Donations of any medical, first aid or rescue equipment will be gladly accepted.

Al Harvey

I will be volunteering as a medic / emt Wed - Sun. I'm bringing the med supplies, backboard and med bag. Donations of any medical, first aid or rescue equipment will be gladly accepted.
Crystal (Angel of Death lol) will be there again this year and we will be bringing our range bag if you need anything Jimma.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks