• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Iola, WI Military Vehicles & Gun Show, August 13-14

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep they have free fork trucks to unload from one truck to another. In the past I used someones wrecker to unload. You can call them at 715-445-4005 to get an answer to any question you may have.

11x11.jpgView attachment 636704
Just found several regular walls and one entry wall for the 11X11 command post tent $30 ea in Tan.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looking for 235/85r16 tires for me.

A buddy would like an m37 rim. He needs a spare for his m116 trailer.

I may have some m101 racks and gates $150 set. Hmmwv ac kits as stated earlier (v belt)$850. Mrap aluminum ladder (3 step)$50. I might bring an Improved Army Space Heater if sold prior to leaving. 140000btu. $500

cjcottrill

2016 Iola, WI Military Vehicles & Gun Show, August 13-14

A buddy would like an m37 rim. He needs a spare for his m116 trailer
Do you know if docfarmal sold his m37 tires and rims? He had three but wanted to sell them together, I could use one and if your buddy wanted one we might be able to deal on the third if they are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Not going to tote these up there unless they have a buyer, I have the armored floor for the M939 cab and one set (left & right) of armored windshield frames, sorry no glass and missing bolts which are nothing special. armorfl.jpg armorws.jpg BTW the accelerator pedal is gone ( it is the stock pedal) and WW motor.
SOLD

I WILL set up on the K row around 47-49

Last edited:

peashooter

Anyone from the MINNEAPOLIS / ST.PAUL area heading to IOLA and willing to bring back a smaller crate or pallet of M109 Box windows for me from ZIGGYO? Thanks, Peashooter

Gunner USN

Anyone from the MINNEAPOLIS / ST.PAUL area heading to IOLA and willing to bring back a smaller crate or pallet of M109 Box windows for me from ZIGGYO? Thanks, Peashooter
Please PM me with the details and a phone number, I am leaving for Iola, Friday AM and returning Sunday.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

Gerhard said you were coming to Ga rally this year! Can't wait to put a face to the name. Looking forward to meeting you.

peashooter

Gerhard said you were coming to Ga rally this year! Can't wait to put a face to the name. Looking forward to meeting you.
Well Gerhard talked me into coming sometime, even if I dont take my deuce. Not sure that it will be this year, but I'll make it sooner than later. It was pretty funny meeting him and seeing a Uruguayan shed packed full of hard to find surplus American military truck parts.

gimpyrobb

Ha

I didn't know he had any. I'll call him and let you know what I find out.
The call was made, no word back yet. From what I've been told, the other 2 folks found rims and tires, so you are the last one looking. Are you going to the show?

gimpyrobb

Well Gerhard talked me into coming sometime, even if I dont take my deuce. Not sure that it will be this year, but I'll make it sooner than later. It was pretty funny meeting him and seeing a Uruguayan shed packed full of hard to find surplus American military truck parts.
If you can make it to ohio, you are welcome to ride with me this year.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So its official I am going to Iola as well.......

I will have the following:

M101 covers, camo, $240
Truck lite led headlights, $220 per pair
Convoy light beacons, Amber, $120 per pair
jameson tent lights, $65 per set
Mep-003a fuel tanks, NOS, $150
COBO remote spotlights, $65
MEP-002a, MEP-003a glow plugs (the correct ones with the proper copper washer and terminal), $25 per pair
HMMWV correct fuel pumps, $30
HMMWV rear bumper reinforcement kit, $120
HMMWV pitman arms, $25
HMMWV radius arms, $30
HID fire research corp. scene lights, $115
Grote led taillights with correct buckets, $110 per pair
bulbs galore, all types listed in my classified ads
haledex purest air dryers, $95
and lots of other stuff.....

look for me setup near Gimpy.......

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks