• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton Buy Sell Trade

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone selling a GOOD quality (weather proof/resistant) GMTK? Tools optional (in fact, not needed as I have plenty of tools...)

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
IF Anyone needs anything from members elsewhere that I may be passing by before the Denton rally please get with them. My forgoing schedule before the rally on my travels will be CSMDavis' in Hattiesburg, Profo in SW Louisiana (I know he has a good takeout MT654 for sale for cheap), Ft. Polk area (Jeepsinkers more than likely), Texarkana/RRAD area and Dallas. Albany, GA and Pensacola, FL. I can get the parts to KungFuDave in charlotte since he may attend or to wheelspinners if he is ok with it or to another member in the area. I am not planning on attending the rally but I may. I try to be good on shipping costs and what not but I am not wanting to move a whole truckload of stuff for one person at one time.

Last edited:

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm watching this thread to see what kind of deuce parts come up for sale. May ask a member to bring something back closer to home.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
IMG_20170226_195749420.jpg if anyone is interested in a fire pit like the one I bring every year let me know I have 2 for sale $150 each, the third one is already promised.

DanM7890

I have three pairs of slave cable ends. I can ship them to you now (for a fee) or you can pay now and pick them up at the rally. Looking for $140.

s-l500.jpgs-l5001.jpgs-l5002.jpg

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to try and make it. Could bring Deuce drop side bed. Deuce NOS left door with glass and all hardware. M809 series NOS right fender. New Hemtt air ride seats. 3/4 tow bar feet and double axle chain tow bar clamps. Might have single chain clamps. If there is something I might have pm me please.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can bring tires and wheel from feltz tire in Texarkana. I also have 85% or better XMLs for 100 each

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks