• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton NC MV Rally April 13, 14, 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

driver200150

Ok Folks....We Have The Gun Range Again. The .50 Will Be there! You Can Bring Your Own Weapons And Ammunition. Just Please Keep Them Put Up While At The Rally. The Range Offers Up To 400 Yards To Shoot Your Rifle. And There Is A Few Pistol Ranges As Well. In Order To Shoot The .50 You Will Need To PURCHASE Ammo From The GUN RANGE. Last Year The Cost Was $5.00 Per Shot And Should Be Close To That Again. I Will Post Dates And Times ASAP. Thanks.
Last year was a blast at the range. That 50 was a beast but fun to shoot. Looking forward to it again this year.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing good comes cheap, but you know it's worth every pop! :naner:[thumbzup]

But maybe just not the chain of (5) hundred-round belts is all. THAT would be pricey. :whistle::roll:
Which is why I sold my 'Ma Deuce' 12 years ago, couldn't afford to shoot it for more than a few seconds a day (with lots of days in between for my wallet to recover). It was fun while it lasted!

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Can't wait!

Just a little over a month guys, hope ya'll have beer money saved up? And a good story or two to tell around the fire.

And there has to be someone out there needing a crankshaft for a 6.2?

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's just not the same.
If you drive the hummer I actually have an intercom system that we can test out. It's a civilian aviation type, but I would like to see if the headsets and intercom work well enough to actually talk to the other person in the vehicle while you are screaming down the road at a blistering 45-50MPH, LOL.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be leaving/heading that way until Friday morning, presuming all goes right with the M880.

I will be bringing a small amount of stuff to sell, but nothing major unless specified. Intent is to tow the Pioneer again, unless someone's willing to spot me some coin and gets a HMMWV towable trailer from Bragg... PM me first.

tacticalmike

The use of the range needs to be confirmed. The Friday target date may conflict with the setup for another activity at the range and we're not sure if we can swing it this year. Please hang tight until we can finalize everything.
I've confirmed that with sal today. And we are looking at possibly Friday noon. He did mention that the .50 may or may n to be available this time due to the noise ordinance battle they have been in with the neighbors.....

tacticalmike

On another note.........My EUC cleared today on my HMMWV ! Pretty quick from valentines day to today. Picking it up next week if i can get it scheduled.

Ford Mechanic

So I've bought a set of 395 xzl's from simp already mounted on the rim! I'm thinking about installing them at the farm park, but I've got no idea how to get them into the back of the truck after removal. Anyone bringing a truck with a crane?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks